Brandon

I heard her in head that she couldnt fall asleep so i came in and we fell asleep together. When we woke up she was sitting there just looking at me with this 1000 watt smile and it looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh. And i tried to go in her head to see what she did abd when i did she put a barrior up so i couldnt get in. I asked her what she did and she just started cracking up laughing snorting and all. She had the cutest snort ever. So i sespected she was up to something and so i ran to the bathroom that was in her room so i could see when i got to the mirrior i was shirtless and on my stomach in sharpie said om nom nom. My face was worse in sharpie it said on my forhead said i heart maggie and i had a mustache and on my cheek it had i footbal with an x over it. I ran out of the bathroom when i did i yelled i am going to get you and she sprinted out the door. Gosh she was a fast sprinter. But then she came to a stop because she was at a dead end a wall. I grab her and started tickling her. She laughed it was adorable.wait what adorable gah maggie you are making me soft. Then she attempted to kick me but i didnt move. Instead i crashed my lips to hers in she was in shock at first but then started to get it and kissed me back it was as if our lips moved in sinc. I swiped her bottom lip to try to get her to let me in but she denided it. So i started to tazer her with my fingers in her side and when she laughed i put my tounge in and she did the same as if she knew what i was going to do. Pulled away and wimpered i thought i hurt her so i let go and she bolted she seduced me to get her way what a shame now i will just have to get her again.(hint the sarcasm).