maggie

I woke up before brandon did so i dicided to have a little fun. I found a sharpie and wrote on brandons face and sinsmce he was shirtless so i wrote om nom nom on his stomach. As soon as i finished he woke up so i was trying my best not to laugh but i dont think it was working because he got up and he ran to the bathroom a couple minutes later he ran out and yelled i am gonna get you and i sprinted out the door. A ran until i got to a walk and ge started tickling me and i laughed and then he smashed his lips onto mine and he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip for me to open but i denied access. So he tazered me abd i laughed and he stuck his tongue in sneaky devil i started to play along but i seduced him and wimpered so he would think he hurt me and i ran of when he backed off. When i ran off i ran to my room and shut the door and locked it and decided to get ready for the day and when i got out of the shower i went to my walk in closet and it was huge and it had a new wardrobe in my size it was amazing. So i put on leggings a batman shirt and u tied a plaid long sleeve polo around my waust after i did my hair in a messy bun i put on light makeup on. When i wen down stairs i smelled something delicious and so i went and found the kitchen and when i did brandon was standing at the stove making spaghetti it was so sweet. I went up behind him without him knowing and wraped my arms around his waist and set my head down on his back and said hello! He swiftly turned around scooped me up sat me on the counter abd kissed me deeply with passion and love it was amazing.