Author's Note

***DO NOT READ BEFORE "H O L Y W A R : T A R G E T"***

Before we begin, let's get one thing straight: I find many ships throughout popular media incredibly juvenile, immature, and at times disgusting. I personally don't even like the idea of "shipping" because I think it's just weird in general.

HOWEVER!

If the relationship between two fictional characters serves to further the story in a reasonable, logical way, then by all means canonize it whether officially or in your mind. If it already has a basis in the official storyline, even better.

I said all of this to say that there is a purpose behind every relationship in each of my "Safe Haven Saga" stories, and the connection between Jack and Jill--while generic and pre-established--is no different. It has a purpose, and it carries the story in the intended direction.

Now, I think that's everything...

Oh, yeah. As usual, keep an eye on the ending of this one. It provides a little bit more insight into the climax of the upcoming "P O W E R" series. Okay, a lot more insight. You'll pretty much get a clear picture of the hell the Dark Celestials are bringing upon the Safe Havens.

Strap yourselves in, everyone. It's gonna get wild.