Chapter 17: I could never tell you enough

Omg guys, I dropped my phone in some water and I freaked. When I turned it on, it worked so here I am, dancing around like a maniac and hugging my phone like its the only thing that keeps me alive. Aaaaannnnyyyywwwwaaaayyyyssssss... READ!

Tynnae's Pov~~~

I sat alone in the car. Mom was in a nearby store, and I was just sitting here.

The hail was pounding down in thick sheets harder and harder with each passing second.

I was just sitting, on my phone, reading a book, while absentmindedly sniffing a nearby perfume bottle that I had just bought.

It smelled of passionfruit, kiwi, Hawaiian red pineapple, papaya blossom, and macadamia. Well, now that I think of it, it makes sense why they call it Hawaiian Passionfruit Kiss. (A/n the stuff Is real, I actually just bought some.)

The sound of the hail pounding on the car's roof was defining. I sighed in the frustration of being without Trevor.

I turned on my music and OF COURSE it HAD to turn to Never Be by 5sos. I quickly changed the song to English Love Affair then sank back down into the seat of the car and sighed loudly.

My phone jumped to life with a ringtone that indicated the person calling was my mom.

*phone conversation*

mom- hey honey, I'm gonna be in here for a while now so you can drive wherever you want and I'll call you when I need you to come pick me up, okay?

Tynnae- yeah sure. Thanks mom, love you.

Mom- love you too. call you later.

Tynnae- Kay bye

Mom- bye.

*end call*

Oh my llama-- YES! I don't have to just sit here! Okay but where do I go?

A slow smile spread across my face when the idea came to my head.

My boyfriend's house.

~~~✌️time skip bishes✌️~~~

I pulled into the drive way of Trevor's house. Unsurprisingly, there were no other cars there.

I walked up to the door and before I could knock, Trevor leaned out the window and motioned for me to come in through the window.

"You can always use the window, Ya know. That could be our new thing, always sneaking out to see each other." He smirked.

"Oh, shut up. I wasn't sneaking over here." I sassed. "Peasant, please. I just left my mom at the boring mall and stole the car." I said sarcastically.

"boring mall huh? See this is what I like about you. You're not like the other girls. Your unexpected, unpredictable." He smiled

"Shut up." I playfully punched his arm as we walked into his room. I once again fell backwards onto his bed and within seconds, we were cuddling.

"I love you." He said softly.

"You always seem to tell me that whenever I'm next to you." I pointed out.

"That's because I could never tell you enough how much I truly love you." He said.

I sighed as my eyes started to fall, slowly letting sleep overtake my body.
"Trust me, Trevor. I love you more than anything." I whispered as quickly I drifted off to sleep in the arms of my one and only.