Chapter 7: Past mistakes

Trevor's pov.

When I woke up, Tynnae was still sleeping with her head on my chest. I don't know. We are not dating, but now I wish we were. STOP IT TREV! You don't even know if she like you that way! Uhgh... I can't wait any longer. I will ask her today. When I looked up,I saw all the guys trying to fit into the doorway at once. I totally forgot to lock my door. Wow. Now I am regretting that. They were all making kissy faces and saying Awww and gushing over how Tynnae and I were sleeping together.

"Guys. It's no big deal. She was tired, I was tired. We went to sleep. Honestly. You make it seem like we are married, gosh." I said in my morning voice. I looked at my phone that was blowing up due to Twitter and Instagram notifications. I didn't even bother picking it up to check. I just fell back asleep with Tynnae sleeping like an angel with her head still on my bare chest. I'm in shorts so it's not weird. Gosh. In fact, it's perfect. Well, SHE is perfect.

(A/n sorry for the short chapter.... I am getting busy and its almost midnight so yea.... Will post more this weekend even though no one read past chapter tree so I guess I am writing it myself again.... Okay well, bye! Ps. I am now a YouTuber so check me out! The name is Masquerade so go subscribe! Love you! Bye!😘❤️)