1.

Aj's pov

I sighed an threw my controller on the coffee table in front of me as I leaned back into the couch watching my best friends Paige and Renee deck it out in the game I was eliminated from. I'm really restless for some strange reason and I can't seem to keep still so I'm just moving my head side to side making weird noises with my mouth. Paige send me cocked brow focusing on the game. "You okay pumpkin?" Paige asked shifting her body to the side avoiding bullets. "Yeah just restless-"
"Haha! Take that Paige! I won! Happy dance, happy dance." Renee cut me off celebrating as I just flop my upper body down on the couch, stopping right before Paige's leg. "Cheat-uh!" I smiled at one of besties English accent. It is also cute when she says words that originally end in 'er'. "I did not cheat! I just stayed up all night practicing." Renee admitted as she looked down and you heard the slight embarrassment in her voice. We all began to laugh, forgetting what I was going to say earlier on. "Let's go to my room before my brother gets here. Don't want him to annoy us." Renee told getting up and dusting off herself as we nod and headed to her room.
Paige and Renee fell onto the bed but I just snoop around her room. I pulled out a Victoria's Secret magazine holding it up to Renee with my eyebrows raised. Paige gasp and sat up watching at the blonde in shock. "What? I like their bras and the models are hot." Renee confessed as Paige and I shook our heads. I looked at the cover of it and roll my eyes "Uch! I hate her." I commented pointing to the model who I see all over my tumblr and other sites. Renee was looking at me as if I'm a alien she wants to go to war with. "ARE YOU CRAZY? She is the best! My favorite." Renee over exaggerated -as usual, leaving me to roll my brown eyes. "No, just no. Even Cara isn't as annoying as her!" I was telling Renee looking at the brunette model on the cover before throwing it over to Renee who held onto it for dare life. Paige grab the magazine from blondie as she look at the cover with a blank face. "Oh, yeah I know her! I'm not even slightly into that stuff but I know her. She is hot so I don't mind her." Paige confessed. Great, one verses all. I roll my eyes and move over to the bed where the blonde and raven hair girls were, throwing myself down between them. I'm still a bit restless.
"Hey let's watch something." Paige suggested as I move further up in the bed until my head was almost touching the head board. I stayed silent as I heard the channels changing and the girls sighing. "Omg! I forgot that was showing! If I knew I would have invited you two over tomorrow night." Renee told as Paige and I look at the girl somewhat hurt and offended as she shrugged and take the remote from Paige's hand raising the volume on the tv. I looked up at the tv to see what she was talking about and long and behold it was the annual Victoria Secret show. I took a pillow and hit my head repeatedly with it. This can't be happening I better not see that model.

"Oh come on AJ. I'm not into this stuff but I'm watching it." Paige tap my thighs which made me groan more.

"Yeah, for me?" Renee pleaded.

I sighed and turn my body around as my feet where now facing the headboard and my hands under my chin.

"I just don't get why you like them! It teaches girl to starve themselves in order to look hot. Those girls are just fake and annoying. I rather be the freaks, misfits, geeks, nerds, weirdos than be them." I spoke my mind as Paige nod slowly.

"Same here April but that doesn't mean it is wrong to be what they are. They are happy and confident. They don't have to do us and we don't have to do them. It doesn't mean we can't support other women. Hell for all we know some of them could love videos just as much as us!" Paige had a point. I look over at Renee who was shock but nod agreeing with Paige. "Fine" I said as Renee gave me a hug before diverting all her attention to the screen.

I found myself really enjoying the show but I'll never admit that to anyone else but these two girls. "That bra gives me wings." Paige told looking at the black studded bra and it screamed Paige. "It is so you." Renee announced as we nod biting into pizza which Renee's dad bought us. Hell if a VS model just admit to eating pizza we can too! "It is the dark line! I swear we have to go to a VS store soon. I need all those bras." Paige swoon over the underwear. They are cute but none sticking out to me so far. "Yeah, once you get the money." I ruin Paige's hopes as she push my shoulder while I smirked.