3

AJ pov

Just got out of my school building, finally I can be somewhat free. I hopped into my car and drive all the way home. Renee is busy with volleyball and Paige ditched. I sighed an ran my hand through my hair while I drive. The other night at Renee's house was a disaster! I love her but she wouldn't shut up about Brie! Of course I didn't tell her about meeting, going to her house and kissing Brie. They both have no idea I saw her in person. I wanted to tell them but somehow I just can't. I wanted to yell she is even more gorgeous in real and has the bestest lips but of course I can't. I sighed, tonight will be lonely since my parents are going to a work party and those things usually finish around 1/2 am.

I pulled up into my driveway and got suspicious when I saw a car there. What the actual hell? I pulled out my phone just incase I have to call police and got out the car. I walked up to the door but saw no one. Maybe they park here because the person's yard is occupied or sinking or some crap. I reasoned with myself. I was about to open the door when... "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!" I heard then felt something poking the back of my head. I screamed and turn around only to find Brie laughing her ass off. "Har, har." I laughed pissed off, what the hell was she thinking? "I'm sorry." She simply apologized as I open my door and walked in my home but she followed me in also. I felt a bit ashamed of my home judging hers. She looked around and smiled. "Pretty and family oriented. Nice." She complimented as I rolled my eyes but I do feel a bit better. "Wait. Hold the hell up. How the hell did you find my house? You weren't following me because I reached after?" I look at the beauty with a raised brow. "Well actually, I went back to store where we meet to see if you were there -which of course you weren't- then I saw you drive by in your car and me being a celeb and all got your address from the car people." She shrugged as if it was the most normal thing ever. I'm processing everything in my mind and all I can say is that it is ridiculous how this society bend over for a celeb.

"You are ridiculous. I don't want to see you again so get out!" I point to the door behind her but she didn't turn instead she watch me amused with a sexy smirk. "Babe don't." She step closer to me and damn she is hot! I got to think straight. "Leav- wait babe?" I just realize what she called me. She nod at me smiling, I almost forgot what she did and gave in. "Don't babe me, leave!" It was hard to stand my ground but I'm doing it. She took a final step towards me and hold waist in her hands. Her touch literally makes me go dumb. "Do you prefer baby?" She questioned after she laugh knowing what she is doing and what I meant. I looked at her in the eyes and that was it. I leaned in and kiss her feeling her respond immediately smirking a bit. I pushed her back onto the door and she held my waist tighter. I breathe into her mouth then went back kissing her as she moaned. I hate how she made me forgive her so easily.

We then pulled away and she wipe the creases of her mouth with her finger before licking it, kinky freak. I turned away so I won't lose my cool. "AJ, guess what?" She ask walking over to my love seat. I sat next to her and look at her confuse. "I felt bad about what I did to you anc decided to buy you a gift." She smiled and I laughed. "Your lips is not buying me a gift. By they are gifted though." I cheesely said and rolled my eyes at my own words. She laughed. "No, but so are yours." She winked and I blush making her laugh again. "This." She pulled out a box from her back pockets of her jeans. I look at it skeptically. "Wow, I'm not ready to get married." I seriously said. She burst out laughing holding onto her stomach. "Baby no. Here." My face flushed with the usage of the word baby. I then took the box from her and open it. I gasped when I saw the necklace with the diamonds. She smiled and motioned for me to turn a bit which I did while she place it around my neck. She then peppered kisses down my neck but I'm ticklish so I giggled. "Aw my ticklish baby." She cooed as I turn around an kissed her to shut her up. I don't know what we are but I like it.