{.}

Nobody's POV:

Yamaguchi was so envious. He hated when girls confessed to Tsukishima, he wanted to be the one who was confessing to them. He lacked confidence and was always afraid that if he confessed his friendship with Kei would end. This time, it seemed like Tsukishima liked this girl. Yamaguchi threw his book across his bedroom with sadness, he climbed onto his bed and cuddled his pillow, wishing it was Tsukishima. Honestly it was kind of sad, tears slowly filled his eyes and soon after ran down like streams. "It isn't fair." Yamaguchi muttered under his breath, wiping his tears off with his sleeve.

Tsukishima's POV:

"I'm bored, I should text Yamaguchi." I thought to myself, I took my phone out and searched for his contact, "Strawberry Boy ♡"  I smiled at the contact name I gave him, it was cute. We texted for hours, it gave me a fuzzy feeling whenever I texted him. Sadly, it was getting late so I had to say my goodbye's. The last message he sent me made my hear skip a beat.

"Goodnight Tsukki!! <3"

The heart emoji sent questions flooding my mind, why did he send the heart? Does he like me? Or is he doing it as a friendly gesture considering he's so sweet. Should I send one back? I sighed, "Screw it." 

"Goodnight Yams <33"

Oh god, he saw it. What if he says something about it to me tomorrow at school? I really do like him, but I don't want it to be awkward between us. I dug my face into my pillow and hugged it. It was a weird habit I had, since growing up I've rarely ever had physical touch even though it makes me feel safe, I just want someone to hug me back. I started to slowly doze off soon after, it was getting quite late anyways.

I suddenly felt the breath on my neck of someone familiar. I turned over and it was Yamaguchi. He smiled at me, god I loved everything about his smile. It was so pure and accepting. He suddenly "I love you, Kei." He said, giving me a gentle kiss.

I rubbed my eyes. It was.. a dream. I wish it was real. I wish he said that to me.

Am I not good enough?

--------------------