Chapter 5

Lucy pov

Raffael didn't leave me a choice with saying no. Now i have to be searching for something apropriate to wear, Dont get me wrong I own a few apropriate piece of clothing but i need something else to wear.

"Aaagggg raf your stressing me out" I mumbled

"I am" a husky voice call out

"What are you doing there i asked startled while pulling the robe closer to my body.

"Wear this" he says pointing at the brown blazer suit and a white t-shirt.

Wow he has a good taste in fashion. "Hurry up were leaving in 10 minutes" and with that he walked out the room. I then start to dress myself and damn i look hot. I did my makeup which only consist of lip gloss, mascarra and a little blush. Not knowing what to do with my hair i put it in a ponytail, which is gonna give me a headache later. It only took me only took me 8 minutes out of the 10 to get ready which is a little suprising. Pleased with my look I grabbed my bag putting all my necesssities in it and walked out. "Took you long enough" lucas say.

"You cannot rush perfection hun"

The whole car ride was silent except for the radio playing. Arriving at our destination it's gotta be one of the biggest buildings i have seen and trust me i dont see a lot of big buildings. Walking into the building everyone's attention was directed towards us and i felt uncomfortable. I never got this much attention before so i hide behind raf. "What are you doing?"

"Im sorry I-I....I just-" Fuck im stuttering why am i stuttering. He sighed "Follow me" I started following him. We entered his office and it had the most amazing view. I could see the whole city from where i was.
"Give me your hand' i gave him my hand. "No the other one" Not paying attention to what was happening around me i didn't realize raf put a ring on my finger.

"I want you to wear this at all times am i clear?"

I nodded

"Use your words bellisima"

"Yes"

"Good"

Looking at the big diamond on my finger i smiled. If only this was real sighs. "So what do i do" I asked raf

"Your gonna sort files, data and some other stuff Which you'll know about later.

My fingers hurt so bad from all the typing i have been doing, raf said i could take a break whenever im tired but i must get the work done. I decided to take a break and walk around a little. I knocked on raf's office door, he told me to knock before coming in which i did. "Whats wrong can i help you" he asked

"Yeah....umm i'm gonna take a break and walk around a little"

"Did you finish what i told you to do"

"Im almost finished, only 7 more contracts and i'll be finish.

He nodded "Since its almost noon you can go ahead" He replied looking up from his watch. "Thank you" i smiled and walked out of his office closing the door behind me and i heard him groan and i giggled. While touring the building i met some friends from college we didn't really talk but we knew each other. I bid my goodbye and left. 

On my way back to my office i was stopped by a someone who i reconized as the girl at the reseption. She just stared my up and down like i was trash and i did the same. "Well if it isnt the bitch who stole my boyfriend" she snarled

"Umm what boyfriend are we talking about now" i asked confused. Ofcourse i know she was talking about raf but its best if i act like i dont know.

"The ceo of the buliding your in" she replied

"He was your boyfriend? I didnt know" i replied and since i didnt wanna cause trouble i walked away. "Get back here you bitch im talking to you"

Oh come on, its my first day here and im already causing trouble already. People stopped what their doing and stared at us and i got nervouse. Just great

"Look how pathetic you are i didnt even touch you" I swear to Dio if she talks one more time im breaking her nose which is sure is fake like the rest of her.

"Touch her i fucking dare you"

"R-Rafael it's not what it looks like" the barbie looking bitch stuttered

"Are you ok" raf ask

"Yeah am fine" I smiled at him

"Just how many of my P.A's are you gonna tell that im your boyfriend? this is your last fucking chance mellisa" Raf say to her

I swear getting in trouble on the first day of work is not on my bucket list. But that can be arranged.

"Melissa your fired get the fuck out"

"Rafael no i really need this job" Mellisa plead

"And this job doesnt need you get out"

Mellisa wouldnt leave so raf had to call security to get her out which was pretty embarassing.

"Did you have lunch" raf asked

"No net yet"

"What do you want" He asked pulling out his phone from his pocket

"Pardon"

"I'm ordering lunch what do you want to eat"

"I'll have a grilled lemon herb chicken avocado orzo salad with honey mustard bacon dressing"

He nodded and started typing on his phone

He started leading me out of the building. He didnt tell me where we were going but the whole time he had his hand around my waist. And there goes the butterflies.

Not me updating 2 chapters in one night lol.

Word count: 954