Chapter 11

Lucy's POV

𝓨ou know the feeling when something is off but you can't tell what it is? I'm having that exact feeling right now. 

Raf's mother went into labor this morning and she's currently at the hospital I did promise her that I would visit but I don't plan on going empty-handed.

The house alarm went off and a bunch of men started coming up to the house I quickly ran to Raf's room and grab my gun from the nightstand. Out of all the days in the week y'all fuckers choose Sunday.

"We're being ambushed" Lucas yells from the speakers.

"No we're playing hide and seek of course we're being ambushed," I say

"Lucy, where are you?" 

"Daniel! Over here"

Well, I'm glad he's here cause I don't think I can handle this by myself.

"Ok so I assume you know what's happening" 

"No Daniel I don't know what's happening," I say giving him a bored look and he laughs

"Take the left and I'll take the right once we're done we'll meet up at the hospital."

I nodded.

A guard handed me a vest and I started strapping knives, guns, and bullets around my thighs. I think I'm in for a long ride.

As I am about to make my way around the corner a gun was pointed and I immediately kick the person where the sun doesn't shine making him drop the gun while using my knee to hit him in his face breaking his nose I then wrap my arm around his neck and  I watch as the person who tried to do what I think was tap out.

"Too late bitch in this game you can't tap out."

I checked his pulse and sure enough, he was dead.

Too bad he's dead he looks no older than 19- My thoughts were cut off by the dagger that almost made contact with my face and I glare at its thrower and he smirked. You son of a bitch.

"No need to glare at me sweetheart," He said in a flirtatious voice and I cringe.

He can't be serious at all is he not aware of what's happening?

He started taking closer steps and I put my hand behind me before I knew it he was already in front of me. 

"You look so harmless how could you hurt anyone?"

As soon as he said that I slit his throat walking away.

After countless amount of dead bodies started to pile up I began to get tired I preferred to exercise than do this.

"You've done a good job. Too bad you won't be congratulated 'cause you'll be dead." A voice says behind me.

My fists clutter in his face and I put a hole in his stomach. 

The man cries and begs. His voice twitches. "Don't kill me, don't kill me..."

Well, that was easy. "For someone who was being cocky a few seconds ago, you sure know how to beg for your life.

I see his eyes and make sure to meet them, and I put my fist onto his nose to eliminate any vision he might have had. He's hurt, but I keep going. I need to make sure he can't move by the time I'm done with him. 

Well, that was wonderful I never thought killing people would be so fun- no I am not a psychopath. I wonder if this is how Raf feels when he kills people.

I would like for this to be over as soon as possible I have a newborn to meet

Walking down the dark alley- might I say this is dark and creepy. I drop my guard and as soon as I did I see a hand snake around my waist and the other over my mouth and I start to panic.