The Hotel

(NOTE: You are a 19-year-old who despises the dearests)

You were on your way to a hotel. You stop by a café to get your morning cup of coffee.

In the window, you saw a poster of the Dearest's latest concert and a bunch of people coming to look at it. You looked away seemingly unamused.

After finishing your coffee, you climb back in your car and continue driving to the hotel. On your way, you saw a limo driving in your direction. "Well, you don't see that every day." You thought and continued driving. Just as you arrive and park your car, you saw the limo one car away from yours. Is it following you? You do not know.

You got the keys to your room, and by the time you reached your floor level, you saw three men going to the room next to yours. There was a tall, blue man with glasses opening the door. "Is he made of light blue flames or something?" you asked yourself.
As soon as the blue man opens the door, the second guy flings himself into the room. As far as you could see, he was a man with a black face with long, tendril-like hair. He was wearing a red hoodie and fingerless gloves. The third guy seemed unamused and lazily walked in. He was red with the same hairdo as the second guy. He seemed more proper-mannered but you still thought otherwise.

You head into your room and immediately jump onto your bed. You were thinking about the people next door. You grabbed your phone and checked the time. It was 7:00 pm. Normally, you would be done eating at this time.

You head down to the lobby to order food. You spot a beautiful and insanely tall woman on one of the tables. "Are you kidding? She's like 10 feet tall!" You thought to yourself jaw-dropped.

Suddenly, you saw the man with a black face running down the stairs. He ran straight to the table where the woman was sitting—followed by the two other men.

"Uhm.." You grunted still jaw-dropped. Sooner or later you came back to your senses. You discovered the man with the black face was looking at you. You immediately blushed and looked away.

A few moments later the food was served. They also came with magazines, newspapers, and everything. Most magazines had reports of the Dearests' new concert. You were curious to see the man's reaction. You looked around the waiter and saw that he hates the Dearests too. "And I thought I'm the only one who hates them-" you thought.

After eating, you head back to your room. Before you went inside, you felt something.. or someone touched your shoulder. "What-"