A Sunset

You and Agoti set up a plan on where to meet and what time. The next morning, you got up to the sound of your alarm clock. You ran downstairs and did your normal routine. Then that afternoon you packed up and got a taxi.

While you were in, you stared out the window wondering, ever since the hotel, you had some feeling with Agoti... "I wonder if I can learn more about him..." You wondered.

You met Agoti by a building in a crowded city along with Aldryx and Solazar. "Where's Nikusa?" You asked looking around. 

"Ah, she returned to the void," Solazar replied looking at you. You simply nodded in reply. There was a short moment of silence.

"Anyways so," Agoti said leaning close to your ear. Your skin crawled for a second, you turned to look at him slowly. He chuckled a bit and looked at you. "Anyway, are we still heading out?" He asked Solazar.

"I suppose. We'll be chasing down the next concert... If there is..." Solazar replied. 

"What do you mean 'if there is?" You asked trying to recall any latest happenings about the dearests. Agoti put his hand on your shoulder.

"Their demonic daughter might have escaped with a blue-haired brat. They're everywhere." Agoti explained. "But at the same time, he might also have some of his own adventures." 

"If ever there is a new concert, we suspect it to be around.. 'Thugz Mansion'.." Solazar said unpleased by the name. "Anyway, we should get going to check."

"Oh well, damn," Aldryx said as they climbed into the limo. You sat beside Agoti by the window. "Amazing, your leaning on her, and yet Y/N is still comfy," Aldryx said casually looking at Agoti. 

"I'm not leaning on her idiot!" Agoti insisted. He gently put his hand on top of your head. "I just wanna stay close to her," Agoti said looking like he wants to start an argument.

Your face suddenly turned red. You turned to look through the window to hide your face. You realized that the side of the road had a view of a nearby horizon. it matched the color of the sky. A magnificent view to your eyes. 

Suddenly Agoti put his arm around your shoulders. "Don't worry. Once this is over, let's go someplace like that... If it's what you like."

A/N: I'm so sorry for not writing for a while! I hope you enjoy this chapter although it is a bit short. Thank you so much for supporting me! I'll definitely continue to write more :))