♛|06. Glimpse of the Past ❣

A week passed . Nila is very happy as her mom agreed with her.

She's going to Chennai the next day , for the internship under Geethanjali , one of the famous lawyers in India.

" Anni , help me with it. " Nila sat on the bed placing the big suitcase down with great difficulty.

" I'm coming Nila ." Avanthika entered Nila's room forwarding with a glass of buttermilk.

" I thought of asking." Getting the glass from her Nila tasted it making Avanthika's lips curve.

They started packing Nila's clothes.

Here Aadhavan is talking to Geethanjali over the phone.

" Hello Handsome , how are you?" Geethanjali chirped as she's talking with him after a long time.

" I'm fine OLDIE , how are you?" He replied with a smirk.

" Shut up you naughty , I'm still young." Geethanjali pout as she said these words.

"Haha jokes apart , Thank you for accepting without even thinking. I'm really grateful to you."

" Don't be so good man. I have my own motives behind it. I will train her and defeat my enemy ."

Her sarcastic tone made him chuckle.

" So your plann is to make siblings as enemies?" He asked playfully.

" Kind of.

Also I'm very proud of myself as both brother and sister are my juniors." She said lifting her imaginary collar.

" It's our fate. I tried to find a best one but your her idol , I wasn't having any other option." He said and she laughed.

" How is your married life? Did she gain any memories back?"

" No , I don't want her too. I'm trying my best to make her believe that she never met me before our marriage got fixed."

He said sighing and after talking for sometime they disconnected the call.

His mind reminisced about their first meeting.

" What the hell Pradee? Where is the witness?" Aadhavan stamped his foot angrily .

" Krish ! Try to control yourself." She patted his shoulders with one hand while her other hand is continuously dialling the number of the witness.

" She's in danger. The police officer is also helping them. " Their friend Magathi said massaging her temples.

" How do you know?" Aadhavan narrowed his eyes at his friend.

" My colleague is following her. It's their location." Magathi showed her whatsapp chat with AVANTHIKA.

" Share the location. Pradee , be ready with other evidences. I will be back." Saying so he rushed out of the court removing his black coat.

Giving life to his Royal Enfield , he drove towards the old college building.

Parking his bike outside the gate he slowly went inside.

He entered the building and his eyes fell on the TEDDY BEAR , no no a girl standing there with her back facing him.

" Oiii." He patted her shoulders and she turned hurriedly , her eyes expressing fear.

" Who are you?" She asked pointing the knife towards him.

" AK." He replied with his eyes gazing at her.

" Oh that lawyer friend of Magathi? Fine , your witness is stuck inside. Go and fight with them and save her." She said without even breathing.

Taking heavy breathes she moved away from the door to let him in.

" Oiii Tinbeer are you planning to get me killed by them?"

Raising his eyebrows at her , he placed his hands on both sides of the wall locking her between his hands.

" Tin beer? How dare you? Coconut tree." She said trying to push him but she's unable to do so.

" Coconut tree?" His mouth went wide and he slapped her cheeks playfully before pushing her aside.

" Aaahhhh..." She's about to shout but he closed her mouth using his hands.

" Hey Tin beer don't shout."

He went inside and untied the witness hands.

" You go with that tin...That reporter. I will be there soon."

The girl ran outside without making any sound.

But she's confused how they didn't get even a single clue that she's leaving.

Aadhavan smirked as he already asked the children playing there to lock all the doors except the main door infront of the statue.

He also placed the jammer to jam their signal.

He walked towards his royal Enfield and that's when he noticed the girls looking at him innocently.

" What happened?" He asked and the witness replied , " Anna I can't drive with this hands." She said , his eyes moved to Avanthika who is biting her lower lips trying to avoid meeting his gaze.

" What about you?"

When he didn't receive the reply he called her by the name he kept few minutes ago.

" Oiii Tinbeer , I'm asking about you ." He raised his voice sending chills over her spine.

But she maintained her gethu.

Those memories made his lips curve.

" Coffee." He turned as Avanthika is standing behind him holding a cup of coffee.

Taking the cup from her he walked towards the balcony with her following him.

Pulling her by her waist , he took a sip of coffee enjoying this moment without knowing that it's the calm before storm.

But here Avanthika is unable to enjoy it as her mind is filled with the question WHO IS PRADEE? after seeing the letter in store room.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAii cutiess , Hope you like it. Please do vote and comment 😍

Also share with your friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 😍

Keep on supporting 😍

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love,
Magizhini.