♛|10. REVELATION ❣

Avanthika's eyes widened in shock.
It's HER!

She found a laptop there , after charging it , she tried to log in.

But it asked for a password and she doesn't even have a single percent of idea about this password thing.

" It's his laptop , so I will try his name." Saying so she typed his name and to her suprise it's the right password.

'Self love?!'She thought and smiled.

Her eyes widened , the wallpaper is their pic.

IT'S HER!

When did they take this picture? She didn't even have the slightest idea about it.

Also he's entirely different. His hair style , dressing style everything.

Aadhavan who just entered saw his wife immersed in the laptop.

Avanthika clicked on the images . Every image of them said a story.

Their intimacy , the places in background , eyes that held love and his kisses.

" What are you....." Aadhavan couldn't complete as he understood.

It's HER laptop that he hide in that house.

How did she find it?

" Aviiii.." he called in a low tone.

Her eyes met his , when words refuse to Leave our mouth , eyes speaks and exchange of feelings happen.

" I........." He avoided her gaze.

" Do you know me before? I mean are we in a relationship before my accident?" She asked directly.

He can't hide the truth from her anymore. But he can't risk her life.

She tried recalling , but in vain. Her head ached like hell. She felt like the world under her is shaking.

" Aviiii , please don't think anything. It may affect your health." He said cupping her cheeks.

She removed his hands gently.

" Don't touch me! I need to know everything right now. Orelse I ....I will ...." She doesn't know how to complete it now .

He chuckled , sometimes she behave like his tin beer.

" I'm talking with you. " She said gritting her teeth.

" Ok , I will say. But promise me not to overthink." He said in his base voice as his mind reminisced about her.

" Hmm.." she responded and he started narrating.

Fb :

Aadhavan was working as a lawyer in Chennai high court while Avanthika is working as a reporter.

Magathi is avanthika's colleague and Aadhavan's friend.

Today is an important case and it's the last hearing. Geethanjali , Aadhavan s mentor is the one who handled the case at the beginning.

But due to some reasons , she asked Aadhavan to take over and her junior Pradee , who is also a friend of him to assist him .

" What the hell Pradee? Where is the witness?" Aadhavan stamped his foot angrily .

" Krish ! Try to control yourself." She patted his shoulders with one hand while her other hand is continuously dialling the number of the witness.

" She's in danger. The police officer is also helping them. " Their friend Magathi said massaging her temples.

" How do you know?" Aadhavan narrowed his eyes at his friend.