This cant be true

Aug Pov.

I wake up to find that i have Riley laying in my arms with her arms wrapped around my waist still asleep.I reach over to grab my phone and she moves a little so i carefully grabbed my phone off the table and checked the time. 9:00am.Well snce i have a meeting at 10:30 i might as well get up. I slowly got up and her grip around my waist tightened.

"Dont leave me babe" She mumbled in her sleep. I said nothing and just unwrapped her arms from arund me and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a 15 min shower and put on some black basketball shorts, a gray nike muscle shirt with some gray nike socks and black nike slides. I go down stair and see riley gathering her clothes wrapped up in the covers.

She looked at me with her big beautiful blue eyes and sed "where is the bathroom" I pointed upstairs and sed "second door on the right". She nodded and headed towards the steps.As she walked up the steps i admired how her blond hair was all over the place but angelically fell in her face. While she was in the bathroom i sat downstairs eating cinimon toast crunch and watched spongebob. After a few mins into my half eaten bowl of cereal and a good ass episode of spongebob I hear her coming downstairs.

She put back on the burgundy cami and leather shorts she had on last night and her hair was pulled into a messy bun. And yet for some reason she looked sexy as fuck.She walked towards the door and put her shoes back on.

"Where u goin" I asked her.She looked at me and sed "isnt this the part where u kick the girl out after  fuck her." she sed with an attitude."Nah im not like that babydoll c'mere" i sed as i motioned for her to come here. She sat on the sofa and took her shoes back off."u dont have to go" "but i need to change" "ill take u home on my way to the meeting" i offered. "ok" She sed in a perky tone.So for the rest of that while i ate my cereal and we watched spongebob together.

Queens POV

Well today is the day I graduate high school and before u say arent u supposed to graduate at age 17 or 18 well my birthday was late ok. Anyway I was in the bathroom handling my hygiene and got dressed. My hair was in loose curls and in like a messy yet classy half up half down do. My outfit of the day was a sweet heart neck line,strapless,peach,summer dress(plain) with some white wedges and some pearls with the friendship anklet riley gave me. With the make up I jes wanted to keep it simple so a lil foundation a lil brown eye shadow and my peach kiss baby lips lip balm. I grab my phone and my clutch and go downstairs."Hey baby girl."my dad sed greeting me with a good morning kiss on the cheek and a hug."Hey daddy"I sed sitting on the counter eating a strawberry."So today is your big day huh"he sed making a cup of coffee."Yup and i am so excited" I sed swinging my legs back and forth. "So have you talked to Riley lately?" He asked handing me a mug sitting down in the chair by the counter."Nah not since she left with August." "Looks like Riley has a boo." "Dad you cant be serious" I sed in disbelief. "I mean im pretty sure she would tell me if she went with him r-right dad." I sed on the verge of tears filled with anger." I dont know sweety but she should if she is your best friend." "You'd think that but ill deal wit her at graduation." "Baby dont let this ruin your day" "ok I wont but i gotta go pick up my cap and gown so see ya there daddy." I say hugging him."ok baby" he sed as I walked outside.

Riley's Pov

"Ahhhhhhh hhhhaaaa stooooopppp auuguuustt!!!" I sed lauhging hard cuh he kept tickling me."Tell me you luh me den." he sed still tickling me. "Fine I love you" I sed trying to catch my breath once he stop tickling me. "das wat I thought." he sed pecking my lips. "I hate you sooo much"I sed punching him in the arm. "owwww" He sed fake crying meing over dramatic. "boy bye" I sed laughing."Shit!" he sed as he picked me up bridal style and put me in the car, went back in the house got all my stuff and put in there and got in and took off. "Bae wats wrong" i sed rubbing his free hand."Nun jes gotta make this meeting on time. I only have 15 minutes to get there so ima drop u off at home so u can freshin up but ima come pick u up later on tonite ok." "ok" i sed relaxin.