Hangin Wit Aug

@ queens house

que:-on ha phone on fb and gets text from august-

A:wassup guh

Q:hey niggah

A:ima pick u up in a lil bit so be ready.

Q:aight I'll c u in a min

Queen gets off bed and takes a 30 minute shower and gets out. Outfit: a black loose tank top that says baddie in royal blue letters with matching royal blue shorts with some fishnet tights and her black Tims and her hair is half up half down.

A:aye I'm outside shawty.

Q: k I'm coming

She runs downstairs and hugs her daddy then leaves.

Aug POV.

Damn shawty looking bad.Before y'all be like he fallin in love hell no she jus a friend. Yup that's right I'm friend zoning ha ass like I sed I ain't falling.

She got in the car and smiled. "Wassup niggah" she sed

"Hey ma" "where we going" she asked all concerned. " To Pink Ice"

"OK turn up den"she sed all excited

Queen's POV

So we pulled up to the club right and may I say august was lookin hella fine. He had on a black shirt that sed " GRIND" in big red letters some white true religion jeans and some black white and red 11's with them shades. So we got out and went in and headed straight to VIP. I was like OK den. As we sat down and got settled all of a sudden" I'm flyer than a muthafucka rite now, cuff yo girl cuz I mite fuck ha rite now, cuz she fine as a muthafucka rite now , baby I'm jus tryna fuck don't mistake this shit for love!" Blared through the speakers I instantly started dancing.

Aug POV

So wen we was jus chilling they played right now wit me and 2 chainz and shawty started twerking. Shawty ass smaller than wat I'm used to but may I say she sure know how to move it. She pulled me out my seat by my  arm and pulled me on the table in the section and started twerking on a nigga and u know a nigga was happy. But wat make it so funny is that she was sober.

PS.that's queens pic hairstyle as well as her people of earth.