Chapter 1: The Longest Ride

(A.N hey guys I am so happy that my book got over 50 reads my goal is 100, ☺ and I just wanted to thank you guys keep voting and sharing my story. I thought I give a short update in between studying for my finals.

Xoxo Brittany)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany P.O.V.

5am in the morning.

I am not a morning person at all. My mom came into my room and woke me up and said it is time to go!

I woke up and got dressed, went down stairs and Lizzie and i went to get our dog named Princess, who is a German Shepard. (A.N. who is my real life dog and the dog in the picture above.)

We got the last few things in the car and we were off for a 20 hour drive to Florida.

I put my head phones on. And then the huge Playlist I made for the trip.

First song comes on is a one direction song. Ah my favorite band.

Then I get very sleepy and I was out .

*Dreaming*

Finding new friends, and possibly a boyfriend. No drama that was the least I could ask for right? That is all I could ever ask for! Flashback to my 4 years of high school, there flashbacks came instantly and took about 5 seconds total.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up after dreaming and I was like whoa that was so realistic.

I was hungry and we did a food and gas stop.

~~~~~ many long hours and miles later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it Florida a day and a half later.

The rest of the day was adjusting and unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was tired after going to the grocery store and unpacking

Going to bed. I love to sleep. Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N I understand this was dry I have to set the seen and I promise things will get better love you all so much

Comment share vote xoxo

Brittany ✌❤