Chapter 4 The First Text

Natalie P.O.V.

On the way home from the pool

Starting over is harder than a lot of people think, especially for me because of my past. Another story for another time. But forget about that. Lizzie and Brittany make it look easy because they were telling me about all there's friends from all over that are coming in a few weeks. I know I am a little bit older than them. But Taylor Swift makes it work with younger friends and she's 25. let's hope we can make it work.

Later once I was done with whatever my dad wanted

I picked up my phone and group messaged the girls

Natalie: Hey Lizzie and Brittany what's up! I had fun at the pool today and I was wondering if you guys wanted to go down town and get ice cream after dinner!?

Brittany P.O.V.

Lizzie and I were in Lizzies room watching The Vampire Dairies.

Then our phones both light up and make sounds.

ugh I say we are at such a good part of the show. Lizzie checks her phone and said Natalie group messaged us.

I looked down at my phone and the text says

Natalie: Hey Lizzie and Brittany what's up! I had fun at the pool today and I was wondering if you guys wanted to go down town and get ice cream after dinner!?

After I was done reading it, I said to Lizzie, do you want to.

Lizzie said shure let's try it. I mean I don't care.

Let me go ask mom real fast. This girl we met at the pool wants to go downtown to get ice cream and can Lizzie and I go?

Mom said yes have fun girls!

Brittany: Hey Natalie! sure that sounds fun what time?

Natalie: 8? I can drive where so you guys live

Lizzie: okay sounds. um we are at 1234 scenic view drive

Natalie: I live down the street no way we are neighbors.

Brittany: Okay see you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie let's watch another episode,so your caught up. to Elena's sad departure from the show.

Lizzie said okay then sad face the show won't be the same with out Elena.

I said I know I cried my eyes out, but that is all I am going to say.

Lizzie said good no spoiling it. I am going to miss Delena.

Our mom comes I'm and tells us it's time to eat.

We looked at each other already.

Okay so we followed her into the kitchen and then to the table for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner it was almost time to go.

Lizzie and I had put on some cute make up and changed into a cute shirt and shorts. the usual we have found in vacation in Florida a lot.

Our phones virbate and light up. 1 new text

Natalie: Hey guys I am almost here.

Lizzie and I say in unison. Bye mom and dad. Natalie is here.

They say be safe okay see you guys later.

We hop in the car and we say hey thanks for picking us up as we buckle up!

(A.N this week I have a long update! I am so amazed by the amount of reads, votes and comments I am getting! I am so thankful for you guys! Also be sure to follow me on Twitter at 1WISHBRITTANY

The picture I found on the discover tab of snap chat and it's under today's cosmopolitan. I love how they all end in quote and I thought this fitted so I used it.

Also to my wattpad followers I am so glad to meet you guys message me anytime! I love chatting!

Finally I wanted to give a shout out to my good friend Emily and she just published her first chapter to her book Shift

go check her out 

it's really good so far

Xoxo

Brittany!

Ps when this chapter gets 2 comments and 15 reads I will update again!!)