Chapter 6 Chair?

(A.N) sorry on the long time to update i was finishing up my first set of summer classes went on vacation, to start session 2 of summer classes. I want to thank you guys for reading!! ALSO TODAY WAS JULY 1, 2012 I SAW ONE DIRECTION FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. ❤
Xoxo Brittany

After our 3 blocks we finally made it to the beach. We walk up this wooden board walk that goes up and then goes down right into the sand. The sand felt so good on my feet!

Britt: The beach is so beautiful at night.

Nat and Lizzie: yeah it is.

Now I don't turn my phone light on because we can see some parts of the beach with the moon light, and others with the downtown lights.

So we walk a little bit. And I see this looks to be like a chair in the sand. So we were like cool. So we were being funny and said chair?

Chair responded back to us. I was about to go sit down. Glad I did not I would have sat on some ones lap.

So we get a little bit closer, and we say hey sorry for calling you a chair juat the way you were positioned and all.

He said" it's fine come sit down" as he used his hand and patted on the sand directing us to sit down.

I heard the boy voice. So I went right next to him sorry girls.

So I ask chair why are you out here all by your self.

Chair says" I was just felt like walking and it's to clear my head."

I said that is really cool and deep!

He asked us where we are from as I point to Lizzie I did not realize she was right to me. I said we are sisters and we are from ohio,but in Florida for the summer.

Natalie said she just moved down here but originally from Illinois. And you

He said that's cool well I am from Ireland, but I am here on a long vacation. I felt my heart skip a beat

He causality said " We been talking for a while and I would like to know your name unless the world calls you than her or girl"

I said my name is Brittany.

He said what a beautiful name, my name is Niall

Lizzie said we are sisters, and her name. Then Natalie chimed in and introduced her self.

Taking a few breaths before. Gotta act cool here.

Niall said put out his arm and I shook it. He said it's nice to meet you guys!

I said back at you Niall.

I never thought luck would ever come my way. I guess you just have to find an Irish boy.

Then he pulled his phone up and looked at the time. Then he gave it to me and say put your number in beautiful.

When I got the phone I almost dropped in the sand. I typed out my number and gave it back to him. I even in my name put a heart emoji ❤.

He said I got to go, but he said I will text you and maybe we can do this again sometime, and make a little friend and I can't bring some friends.

I said shure.

Niall stood up first and extended his arm so I could reach his hand, to help me put of the sand. He gave a big tug, I jumped up and landed in his arms...

Ahh thanks Niall and hugged him. And I felt his arms hugging me as well.

I thanked him and he made sure I was okay. Then he said goodbye and started walking down the beach.

Time to take a walk back to reality lane. I felt like I was a princess flying. I completely forgot about Natalie and Lizzie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later after Natalie dropped us off. I was laying in bed watching netflix. And I get a text.

Niall: Hey Brittany ☺ it's Niall. I loved meeting you and I wanted to check to see if you made it home. When is the next time I can see you.

Brittany: hii I had a wonderful time too. Lizzie and I made it home. And I would love to come to the beach and see you again. When are you free!?

Niall: today is Wednesday how about Friday. Good Night Britt

Brittany: Good Night Niall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N this is one of the longest chapters I have written. I will update again in like 2 weeks. Keep reading and sharing. ALSO IN HONOR OF ME THROWING IT BACK TO WHEN I SAW ONE D FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY 3 YRS AGO. MAKE SURE TO TRY TO GET WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL TO 1 BILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE.
I apologize for the errors, I'm not perfect. Also for my Canadian. Readers happy Canada day and a happy forth of july coming up to my American readers. Lol I am so excited for all the fireworks on the 4th of July.
#wmybto1billion - NoControlProjec on twitter is doing a project for wymb
Refresh not replay
One more time
Refresh not replay
Sorry for the long A. N.

Xoxo Brittany