Glossy Eyes.

Not me adding unseen footage LMFAOOOOOOO

August 28th, 2016.

"Mom, why did you do that?" I hissed, refusing to look through the bedroom door that she held open. We were in the house that I moved to in New York City. I was ready for a fresh start, hoping and praying that Grace would finally leave me alone for good.

She's been watching my every move. I don't know how she got out of jail, and I can't physically see her but she haunts me. Every number I block, she finds a way to get another one. The police said they can't locate her and I couldn't go into witness protection because it wasn't apart of my deal.

"Ally, just look-"

"No!" I yelled, watching as my mother jumped. The tears welled in my eyes and I stormed away, walking into my new bedroom and laying down in my bed as the tears streamed down my face. I felt mommy's hand run up and down my back and I sniffed, shaking my head.

"I'm not ready. I didn't want that room to be decorated. Why did you do that?" I sobbed. My mom sniffed and I stuffed my face into my duvet.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would like to have some sort of memory of her."

"No. No because all it's doing is reminding me that she's not here. I won't hear her little footsteps every morning. She won't come and lay on top of me like she used to. I won't be able to tuck her in at night and kiss her forehead. Because she's dead! That's the reality. That's the memory that I have! Her death!" I yelled as I sat up, glaring down at my mom who just nodded with tears streaming down her face. Her dark eyes were sad as she watched me cry before grabbing my hand.

"You have every single right to be upset. I am sorry. I should've asked you first. When you told me I could decorate, I took advantage. The house is beautiful, and you still have two empty bedrooms that could be used as guest rooms. I'm sorry, mija. Can you forgive me? I'll take it all down-"

"No. No just leave it it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling, mommy. I just-"

"I know. If I had lost you, I would be angry too. But now it's the start of your new life, Ally-May. Use it to your advantage. And you better be a year clean next January." She breathed as she leaned in and kiss my forehead.

"I love you."

Present:

I threw my head back and rubbed my nose as it burned slightly from the white powder traveling to my bloodstream. I snorted before spitting into the toilet and fanning my face before looking in the mirror with a wide grin.

My Nina was still asleep, me waking up early to do my usual routine but quieter. I was in a great mood, the happiness evident all over my face until I doubled over the toilet from withdrawing. After last night we both fell asleep, Nina completely wrapped around my body the way I always imagined her to be.

It was amazing.

Last night was something I've never experienced before. I wasn't sure what took over me, but the passion and intimacy drove me crazy. The way her nose was red as she orgasmed, her eyes being watery and full of pleasure. Her moans...

It threw me over the edge and I didn't even have to be touched. It was like electricity surrounding us and I wanted more. More of her, physically and mentally.

I lit a cigarette and walked out of the bathroom to see Nina staring up at me with sleepy eyes. Her hair was frazzled and framing her face, her neck covered in hickies and bite marks. Her lips were bright red and swollen from all the kissing we did last night and it made me smirk.