Daddy Issues

Nina in the MM.

Please remember I've been rewriting all smut scenes. They're different than the original as you can see. Thanks- management. The chapters will be a little shorter.

April 21st, 2017:

Nina stared at me with tears streaming down her face as I finished talking. I told her everything that's ever happened to me from the beginning. She looked devastated as she climbed onto my lap and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Why did you keep that from me? She's a fucking monster and I'm glad she's dead." Nina sobbed into my shoulder. I let out a breath and held her to me as my own tears fell down my eyes.

"I was scared. I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore. My mom always told me to tell you since the beginning but I was scared. She turned me into a monster and I didn't want you to see that, but you did without an explanation. I'm so sorry-"

"Don't apologize to me, mama. She hurt you. She hurt you bad and I understand why you kept it
From me. You won't ever have to go through that again."

Present time;

"How much do you love me?" Nina asked as I laid her down on the bed. She was half naked considering I pulled her shirt off before lifting her up and bringing her upstairs.

"More than anything in the world."

"More than her?" She asked as she pointed at the white powder that sat on the bureau. I didn't even realize it was there. I thought my mom had flushed it all. I swallowed hard before looking down at Nina who stared at my face with eyes full of love and sadness.

"More than her." I whispered. We started to kiss again, our clothes being removed and leaving us naked and pressed against each other. I felt my emotions swarm in the pit of my stomach as I started to kiss and lick down her body.

"Tell me.." I started as I kissed and sucked on the skin inside of her thigh causing her to moan.

"What?"

"What do you need?"

"You. Always." I smirked against her skin and kissed her naval before looking up at her.

"Always?" I asked

"Always."

I pulled off the rest of her clothes, both of us naked as I kissed and licked down her body. She was writhing in need as she watched me trail to her pussy. She was dripping wet, her clít throbbing as her accent dripped from her tight hole. I wanted nothing more than to lick and suck on it, and watch it drip with cum.

"Who's girl are you?" I asked as I played with her clit, rubbing it with my thumb as I looked up at her.

"I'm your girl."

I moaned at her words before digging in. I sucked and licked on her püssy like my life depended on it. Her moans were loud and shaky in between pants as she held my head to her core. I missed this, I missed the taste of her and her sweet sounds that made me want to gag her with my fingers.

"Baby, don't stop. Please." Nina cried out causing me to pull back and spit her accent back onto her throbbing clit.

"Never." I moaned before attacking her clit, her legs shaking causing me to push them open. She was gasping, her back arched as she gripped the sheets causing me to smirk as I moaned against her.

She started to cum, crying out for me as she trembled but I wasn't done, slipping my tongue inside of her pulsating hole and drinking her cum as I licked her insides. Nina gasped, letting out a moan I never heard before causing me to look up at her with a smirk.