Chapter 5

Pov, no one. They both realized they were holding hands once they got home. Yeah, it's stupid *eye roll*. Anyways. They both reddened the entire night, till they fell asleep recalling what had transpired.
-------------------------------------------------------
Aran Pov, When I awoke, I felt compelled to declare my feelings for Kita. It's been a few months, and I'm finally ready. I brushed my teeth, put on some clothing, and told Kita we'd meet somewhere odd. I was apprehensive, but I knew I was prepared.
--------------------------------
Pov, Kita I received a text from Aran in which he instructed me to dress well and meet him at an unknown location. I went to my closet and pulled out a pastel pink dress with gold shoes, jewelry, and a crown. He also urged me to dress up, so... I went with the closest option I could find.

I informed my parents I was going to meet with Aran; they advised me to keep cautious because they didn't trust him yet, but I did, so I left the home and went to the meeting spot.
-------------------------------------------------------
No one, Pov. Kita had arrived at the enigmatic location to which Aran had ordered him. It was a vantage position on a mountaintop from which you could see everything. Clouds, homes, and maybe people But when Kita saw Aran, he hugged him and sat on the blanket that Aran had put out on the mountaintop. They gazed out at the magnificent scenery and spoke about how great it was until they made eye contact. They both blushed and moved their gaze away from one other. Until Aran spoke.
-------------------------------------------------------"So... Kita... Uhh.."

Kita's eyes were drawn to Aran.

"Do you understand why I brought you here?" Said Aran.

"No. Actually, I don't... "How come you did it?"

"Well.." Aran paused.

"It's because, you know, I-"

"You?.." Kita stated.

"I THINK I LIKE YOU!" Aran said quite loudly.

Kita was rendered disabled. He couldn't believe his ears; it sounded like a dream! He couldn't think of anything to say. There could be only one way to put it. Kita kissed Aran to stop him since he was ranting about whether he didn't like him or wasn't interested in guys.
------------------------------------------------------