Chapter 1

(This is a only 8 chapter book, read this as if it was a real book. All my stories will be like this. Ty.)

Aran's Pov says, "I awoke as usual on a "lovely" summer morning." It is not easy to be the deity of the underworld. Hearing screaming and witnessing people die on a regular basis is like listening to music. Kinda. Despite the fact that I am still as lonely as ever, no one would worship an underworld divinity. I'm sure they'd be ashamed to walk about like that. I would be as well. Being the god of the underworld and being loathed everywhere you go is not easy. Kita Shinsuke is the only one who has yet to offend me. You know, the god of love. I've always adored him since the first time I saw him, and I'm sure he wouldn't like anybody like me, so I maintain my distance. He constantly attempts to chat, while the other gods simply look and gossip.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kita's Pov says, The morning, according to Kita, was nice, with birds singing and my parents conversing. I walked over to my parents, kissed them on the cheek, and sat down to have my breakfast. I walked outside and started watering and planting more plants. I also greet some of the birds outside. He's a pretty nice man, by the way. Anyway, I go out with some friends and we basically just laugh and joke around till I see HIM. Ojiro Aran or Hades. He was the man I'd always desired, the man of my fantasies. He didn't have many friends or a high social position since others didn't like him. But I disregarded it and spent the entire day fantasizing about him. He didn't see me because he was too busy ignoring me or anybody else. But it didn't stop me from loving him; I'd adore him until I die. Wait... I can't die since I'm a god. Then I'll just adore him.
-------------------------------------------------------
No one, Pov. Kita helped people fall in love as the day continued, whereas Aran ended people's lives or just watched them die, but it didn't stop Kita from falling in love with this man. Kita had a strong intuition that Aran was his soulmate. So the days passed until Aran finally allowed Kita to speak to him.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, are you Kita Shinsuke, or known as Aphrodite?"

"That's right, it's me!

Kita murmured, "Stuttering."

"You couldn't possibly be Hades!" "The God of the Underworld." Kita shouted with delight.

"That's correct, I'm the one. The God of the Underworld is reviled and despised by everybody."

"I-I-I- Kita said aloud, flushing with shame.

Aran came to a halt and returned his gaze to Kita.

"Are you sure you're serious...?" With a glance, Aran said.

"Yeah, I think you're quite cool..."
-------------------------------------------------------