30

Yun Qingci felt hateful, but also angry.

After rebirth, he recalled the past and found that all the love he had had had been covered by conspiracy and trickery.

He was convinced that Li Ying was ruthless towards him, so he didn't want to show half emotion to him, and even his hatred was deliberately curbed.

He finally tore off Li Ying's veil, but what he was talking about, regretted, and wanted to love him.

If you love, where was he when he died in the previous life?

If it's just regret, what does it have to do with him?

When I love you, you count me, if you love me, I will get together?

Why is he? !

Rebirth is a rare gift, and Yun Qingci cherishes it very much. He wants to live his little life behind closed doors, be a queen who does not need the emperor's favor and is just as arrogant, and strive for greater benefits for the family.

It was Li Ying who came up to bother him again and again.

Obviously Li Ying always stopped or walked away when he lost his temper and made tempers before, but now he can't drive him away if he loses his temper and makes tempers.

As if he was really blaming himself, guilty, and trying to make up for him.

No, he just wanted Yun Qing to be grateful to Dade, after all, he regretted it and loved him again.

But even if Yun Qingci really wanted to thank him, it would also be thanks to the person who made him lucky to be reborn, allowing him to re-examine everything and re-choose everything.

Not Li Ying who made him put everything in.

After Li Ying's forehead became red, it gradually became bruised and slightly swollen.

His features are profound, and his ancient charm is far-reaching. This scar makes him look a little sad.

Yun Qingci only felt hatred.

If so, he would like to do it again, smash his head, and see that he still has the face to say regret and the face to say that he loves him.

"It was my fault."

Li Ying opened his mouth. He did not avoid Ye Mingzhu, nor did he avoid his sight: "I have made a mistake that cannot be explained. If you want to vent your hatred, come at me."

Yun Qingci's hatred was suddenly weighed down.

Why did he vent his hatred, in order to reduce Li Ying's guilt?

No, he doesn't want to hate Li Ying anymore, he wants to play tricks on Li Ying like Li Ying teased him.

Yun Qingci hugged his knees, lowered his eyelashes, thinking hard.

He never thought that Li Ying would also be reborn with him. Why would he be reborn as well?

When this idea came up, Yun Qingci remembered again, what qualifications did he have to be reborn? He is paranoid, jealous, and blind. Why should he be reborn?

He clenched his fingers and said slowly: "You were drunk that day, but what you said was the truth?"

"You know me." Li Ying said, "I won't lie after drinking."

"But you said you didn't make Concubine Ning a noble concubine."

"That's because drinking and understanding wine soup."