39

Yun Qing's speech was stunned firmly.

He had never thought that Li Ying would have such a big reaction.

Yunxiang was also really taken aback.

In the voice of Liu Ziru calling for the imperial physician, Li Ying pressed his lips and waved his hand.

He stood up straight and wiped his lips clean. When the silk kerchief retreated, the lines on his lips had been dyed pale red.

"I'm fine." His tone was light and dumb, but his eyes looked deep at Yun Qingci: "What about the reason?"

Realizing that Li Ying didn't blame Yun Qingci, Yun Xiang's firmness was relieved, and he turned to look at Yun Qingci, who subconsciously said, "The reason, the reason is... I don't want to torture each other with you."

This is exactly the same as Li Ying's response to him at the time.

Yun Xiang pursed his lips and said, "Since this matter has been spread out, your Majesty, think about it?"

He has always supported Yun Qing's resignation and separation, but the timing of Yun Qing's resignation was not right. His original intention was to be no different from Liu Ziru. When Li Ying's health is better, let him avoid stimulation. Then we will discuss and leave the matter.

After all, Yun Qingci's name was on the Li family tree. As long as Li Ying doesn't erase his name for a day, he will always be the queen.

Therefore, Yun Qingci's He Lishu did not work.

Yun Qingci didn't expect that his father would still speak for him after all this happened. He lowered his eyelashes subconsciously and stopped speaking.

His eyes fell on the blood on the ground, and there was something strange in his heart.

It's hard to describe the feeling at this time, because in his eyes Li Ying has always been very strong, except for some headwinds, he has never looked so weak.

In fact, he doesn't look sick now, his shoulders are straight, and his eyes are still unpredictable. If he hadn't seen him vomiting blood with his own eyes, Yun Qingci would have always felt that he was indestructible.

"Aci." Li Ying said, "Can you give me some time?"

Yun Qingci went to see his father subconsciously, and Yun Xiang bit his head and said: "Your Majesty, cut the mess with a quick knife..."

Since the person who vomited blood is fine, it means that his ability to resist pressure is far from that weak. As an emperor, he should not be obsessed with his children's personal relationships. This is what he has always taught Li Ying.

This is why he didn't want Yun Qingci to marry Li Ying.

Because the good emperor in his eyes and the lover Yun Qingci wanted were destined not to be the same.

Just like even if the first emperor loves Queen Wei again, he still has the Sixth Court of the Three Palaces.

Yun Qing didn't listen to him before, but now he finally thinks about it. The most important thing is to drag him out of this muddy water first.

Anyway, Yun Qingci has already gained popularity, and things won't get worse.

"Continuously cutting." Li Ying still looked at Yun Qingci, and said: "Aci, let's talk."

Yun Qingci went to see his father again, and Li Ying said: "The matter between the two of us, don't bother the teacher anymore."

He was referring to past lives.