23

time skip to harry getting ready to give birth. once again, the rest of the story will be in Harry's POV unless stated otherwise

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with Lou by my side. I admired him before getting up to go to the bathroom. Lou stirred while I was getting out of bed. 

"what time is it?" Louis asked 

"10" I answered. 

"alright. where you going baby?" he asked

"just to the bathroom. dont worry lou." I chuckled a little. 

I give him a kiss and head to the bathroom. on the way there, I feel something wet. I look down and see my water broke. I start freaking out. 

"LOU. I NEED YOU" I shout

he comes running to me seconds later. 

"what's wrong love?" he asks 

"my water just broke. we have to get to the hospital." I say quickly

"OH SHIT. ok umm let me just get the stuff and the keys and then we'll be good to go." Louis says while getting the stuff

"ok haz lets go." he says to me

I make my way to the car with help from him. it's getting painful now. I call the boys and tell them what's happening. 

"Hey harry. what's up?" Liam asks 

"MEET US IN THE HOSPITAL" I shout

"harry, is everything ok?" Nialler now asks. 

"oh yeah, apart from the fact that IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY SOON, im fine." I snap

"woah. calm down mate." niall says. 

"sorry mate." I say into the phone

"it's alright. we're on our way." he hangs up the phone

we're at the hospital and Louis finds the closest nurse. the nurse puts me on one of those bed thingies and takes me into the labor room. 

a few minutes later, the boys rush in. James is with them as well. the nurse tells them they can't be in here but they protest. the nurse gives in and lets them stay. 

"ok harry. we need you to start pushing." the nurse says.

I grab onto Louis hand and scream as I push. 

"I CAN'T DO IT" I yell 

"shhh. hazza breathe. you can do it. you're so close." lou tries to calm me down. 

"AHHHHHHH" 

with one last scream and push, the baby comes out. 

"congratulations. it's a boy." the nurse says. 

I hold the boy in my arms looking at how cute he is. he has Louis's blue eyes and he has my curly hair. 

"what do you want to name him?" Louis asks me

oh right. this part. the boys all argue and say that I should name the baby after them but I have a solution. 

"BOYS. first of all, you're scaring him. second of all, im going to name after someone we all love. Paul." I say smiling

"Awwwwwww." the boys all say. 

"I love that name." Paul says. I didn't even realize he was here. 

we all take turns saying hi to Paul and then the nurse gives him back to me. 

we all head home and I see that there's a room for Paul already. 

"Niall texted me the news so I decided to get stuff and get a room ready." Paul says looking at me. 

"Thank you. it's wonderful" I say. 

I put Paul down in the crib and take it all in. 

It's late and I'm tired from giving birth so I get ready for bed and go into the bedroom. luckily, Paul is already asleep.  I get under the covers and a few minutes later, Louis comes in and lays down next to me. 

"im so proud of you baby. you did amazing. and now we have a beautiful boy." lou whispers to me. 

"yes we do. I love you Louis. he has beautiful eyes just like you." I whisper to him.

"I love you hazzabear." he kisses me 

"I love you baby." I kiss him back

I fall asleep listening to Louis's breathing. nothing can come between Lou and I. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey y'all! I enjoyed writing that chapter for some reason. I wrote this in a day. literally. lmao. 

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! there's going to be a few more chapters and then that's it for this book. but don't worry, im working on another one. 

anyways, vote and comment if you enjoyed

I love you all and as always... TPWK <3

~Em xx