Our first sight

{Eunjin POV}

It's the most beautiful season of all time.
Christmas is my fav season of the year. I love seeing kids playing snow just like i did when I was a kid. Me and my friends used to play alot in the snow, we build a snowman,throwing snowball with each other,but everything changed after she find a new friend. She betrayed me after everything i did to her but you know past is the past right? *giggles* well I forgive her even though she betrayed me. I'm easy to apologise to people even though the things they do is very wrong and never be forgiven.

Oh how rude am i for not introducing myself. Hi my name is Kim Eun-ji. I'm 20 years old .I'm still in college and I'm currently studying in Hanyang University. I have two brothers and one sister.Kim Seok jin is the oldest brother Kim taehyung as my second brother and Kim jisoo as my sister. Our parent actually live in busan and i'm currently live in Seoul.

"I feel like going for a walk at the park"Eunjin grab her jacket and wears it. She take her keys,wallet and her phone put it in her pocket jacket. She lock her apartment door. After a long walk she finally arrived at the park. Surprisingly there few people who are still awake at this moment. She was mesmerised by how the beautiful sky is, with snow coming down,moonlight and the wind. "What a beautiful view right?" A figure suddenly ask Eunjin. Eunjin turn around to see the person and replies with "yeah it is beautiful especially during Christmas season" Eunjin said. "Oh by the way hi my name is Beomgyu nice to meet you" he reached out his hand as a hand shake "oh hi my name is Eunjin nice to meet you" i take the hand shake as a greeting.