CHAPTER 3

Jk and jimin put yn and tanu on the sofa and kneel down to treat their wounds.
Bts and thier friends surround them.
After treating their wounds.
Jin: are you ok yn?
Yn: yes oppa, I'm fine.
Jk lifted her up and put her on his lap in order to make her sleep.
Tae: are you ok tanu?
Tanu hugged jimin.
Jimin was caught off guard.
Jimin: what happened?
Tanu: I'm...uh...scared.
Jimin: why?
Tanu: how do you expect me to be casual with you all when i saw you beating some boys in the morning and the rumors aren't helping either.
Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: look, nobody here is going to hurt you. Don't be scared.
Tanu: but how can I believe you?
Jimin: I.. uh...I didn't plan on telling this to you today but I LOVE YOU.
Tanu was shocked.
Tanu: w-wh
Yn: WHAT?!
Jk: shh
Yn: did you know this?
Jk: of course
Yn: then why don't I know about this?!
Jk: because you can't keep anything a secret.
Yn: wha- that's not true. I never told anyone that tae oppa was the one who drank your banana milk yesterday- opps.
Jk: shh.
Jimin: I really love you a lot. I never thought that I would fall in love with you at first sight but I did-
Tanu: I LOVE YOU TOO
she closed her eyes.
Jimin: w-what?
Tanu: I love you too jimin *she opened her eyes and looked in his eyes.*
Jimin smiled and hugged her.
Jimin: I promise I'll always keep you safe.
They kept hugging until tanu slept in his arms.
Jin: let's go home.
They went to their mansion. Before that they dropped tanu and their friends to thier homes.
In bts mansion
Jin was preparing dinner while Tae was scrolling through websites to search for any new Gucci item release while sitting on the couch, Namjoon, hobi are talking and jimin and jk are in jimin's room cuddling yn. They were pampering her with kisses.
After some time
They started tickling each other. Yn was a laughing mess, she didn't notice and kicked jk's abs.
Jk: ahh! Yah! Yn! You kicked my babies (he was referring to his abs)!!
Yn: they are not your babies! Only I am your baby *she pouted 😡*
Jimin: sorry but our girlfriends are also our babies.
Yn: yeah yeah. Other than that no one else is your baby. *She said being angry.*
Jk: wha- no! They are my babies!
She ran downstairs.
Yn: oppa! Jk oppaand jimin oppa are saying that they love their babies more than me!
*she complained to suga and jin*
*Jin started pretending to be angry and started his iconic rap scolding.*
Jin: yah! Howcanyousaythattoyn,sheisourbabyandshedeservesallourlove,sheisouronlybabyandnooneelse!!!!!!
Jimin: but-
Jin: no buts! Howcanyousaythattoherhuh!!? Sheissosmallandcute,sheisouronlybaby, youmadehersadandmad, imnotgonnastopuntilyouappologisetoher!!!!
Yn felt guilty that her brothers were getting scolded because of her.
Yn: Jin oppa leave it, it was my fault. I was the one who got jealous.
Jk: awww
Jimin: how can someone be this pure and innocent!?
Jimin: come here yn-iee
She went there and hugged them tightly.
Other bts members were seeing them in adoration.
Hobi: ok I can't hold it anymore. *he said while rushing to join the hug.*
*Tae couldn't hold it either and joined them. He called suga and namjoon too.
They also joined them and jin also joined forgetting that he left the gas on.*
After having this sweet moment for about 2-3 minutes they started smelling something weird.
Namjoon: what's this weird smell?
Yn: eww, what's this?
Jin suddenly realized he left the gas on
Jin: Shit! I left the gas on!
They rushed in the kitchen to see all their food burned.
Yn: NO!!! Not my food!!! Why!!?
Jk: stop overreacting!
She stopped immediately.
Jin turned the gas off.
Jin: I guess we're gonna have to order food.
Tae: PIZZA!
Yn: yes!
Namjoon: ok fine, I'll order the usual.
Yn: ok.
He ordered the pizza. After some time the pizza came and all of them sat on their dining table and yn sat on jk's lap.
Yn: feed me!
Jk: why? You have your hands, use them.
Yn: please oppa *she made a pouty face.*
Jk: ok fine.
He started to feed her.
After eating all of them went to sleep.
Yn slept in jimin's room.

To be continued ................

Sorry for this short chapter.
Purple you all!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜