CHAPTER 5

After suga and jimin layed yn and tanu on bed they went downstairs to talk to their friends.
They were talking about why twice bullied them and what happened while jk and tae were busy staring at Mira and mihi.
Jin: why don't you stay here for tonight?
Jimin: yeah...we'll get to know each other more.
Jisoo: uhhh.....ok fine 🙂
Jin: ok so I'll go prepare dinner.
Jisoo: I'll help
Jin: ok
Both went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner for everyone.
Maknae line went up to wake up yn and tanu for dinner.
Jk and tae tickle yn to wake her up. She was a laughing mess and while they do that jimin thinks of a way to wake tanu.
Tae and jk see jimin struggling so they quietly went behind him and pushed him making him fall on tanu.
Jimin's face is now on the crook of tanu's neck.
Tae: cover her eyes!!
Jk covers yn's eyes because for bts yn is like a new born baby with little innocent eyes and a small innocent mind.
When jimin fell on tanu she woke up a little due to pressure, but she thought it was her big teddy so she flipped over him and hugged him like a koala.now jimin was under tanu. She fell asleep again while jimin's heart was beating really fast, he was blushing.
Tae and jk were in shock.
Yn remove jk's hand from her eyes.
Yn: awww.....I also want to sleep like that.
Jk:....... *he blinked his eyes multiple times.*
Yn: please *she made puppy eyes*
Jk: ok fine
She grabs jk's hand and makes him lay on the bed beside tanu, who is sleeping and jimin, who is admiring her and is caressing her hair.
She cuddled him in koala form and drifted to sleep forgetting about the dinner.
Jimin looks at jk and he does the same. They both sigh and kiss tanu's and yn's forehead and drift to sleep with them.
Tae was standing alone staring at all of them admiring how beautiful they look.
Tae: they look so cute.
A big bright smile appears on his face as he places a blanket covering all 4 of them.
Tae: you forgot about me! * he pretended to be angry.*
He slides under the blanket to join their cuddling session.
While all of them were enjoying their cuddling session others were waiting for them to come down stairs.
Jin: I wanna eat!! Come fast!! *he said looking at the food.*
After 30 minutes
Rm: what exactly are they doing upstairs? We've been waiting for over 30 minutes for them.
Mihi: let's go upstairs to see.
Jisoo: yeah
They all went upstairs just to see the most beautiful site of them cuddling and sleeping together.
Mira: aww they look so cute 😍
Jhope: they look like small koalas hugging each other.
Jisoo: I will take a pic
Mihi: send it to me
Mira: me too
Rm: me three
Jhope: me four
Jisoo: ok ok,I'll send them to all of you.
Suga: shhh...let them sleep, let's go outside.
Jin: ok, I'll keep their food here.
Rm: yeah ok.
They placed their food on the side tables and left the room closing the door.
Jin: now can we eat?
Jisoo: yeah I'm hungry too
They all sat down and ate their dinner.
Rm: ok it's pretty late so you guys should probably stay here for the night.
Jisoo: uhhhh....
Mihi: I'll have to inform my parents first.
Mira: yeah me too
Cia: I'll also go and inform them
Lilly: I'll also drop a message.
Jisoo: well if everybody else is agreeing so ok...I'll also call my parents.
Rm: great.
Jin: suga and I can sleep together.
Rm: ok so me and hobi can sleep together.
Hobi: ok!
Rm: you guys can sleep in our rooms.
Jisoo: you don't have to worry about that, we all can sleep in the guest room.
Rm: it's ok, you guys can use our rooms for the night.
Cia: oh ok. Thanks 😊
Rm: ok lets go to sleep then, good night everyone!
Jisoo: good night
Suga: finally! I've been waiting for this moment since this morning when I woke up. Good night! *he said excitedly. *
Everyone said good night and went to their rooms to sleep.

To be continued............