Alligences- DriftClan

Leader: Shadestar- A blue tabby she cat with blue eyes, a white paw, and a twisted hind leg.
Deputy: Snowheart- A solid white she cat with light blue eyes.
Medicine Cat: Lunarbloom- A light tortoiseshell she cat with dark amber eyes.

Warriors:
Icefall- A white and dark blue tabby tom with pale green eyes. Apprentice: Squirrelpaw
Cherrycloud- A cream and brown tortoiseshell with green eyes.
Heathergaze- A pale grey she cat with pale lavender eyes. Apprentice: Streampaw
Whitespot- Black tom with yellow eyes and one white paw.
Mistyfern- Pale grey she cat with green eyes. Apprentice: Tawnypaw
Elmleaf- Dark brown tabby she cat with green eyes. Apprentice: Amberpaw.

Apprentices:
Squirrelpaw- Dark ginger she cat with bright amber eyes and a white paw.
Streampaw- Silver tom with light blue eyes and a white tail tip.
Tawnypaw- A brown and black tortoiseshell she cat with light green eyes.
Amberpaw- A bright ginger she cat with dark amber eyes.

Queens:
Reedshine- Pale ginger she cat with grey eyes. Expecting kits.
Swanfleck- Black and white she cat with dark green eyes. Mother to Leafkit, adoptive mother of Wishkit and Witherkit.

Kits:
Leafkit- Black and white tom with green eyes.
Wishkit- Ginger tom with a white muzzle; one amber eye and one blue eye.
Witherkit- Pale grey and white tom with one blue eye and one green eye.

Elders:
Ruststreak- Dark ginger tom with blind green eyes.