Living With Anxiety

I woke up...but again with a racing heart, mind already in a chaos. Then I regret waking up..I wished I slept and never woke up so that I can finally rest, so that I don't have to deal with anxiety attacks and panic attacks. But shit! I am afraid of dying too. I wished , I wished someone could come and tell me that, 'YOUR ANXIETY IS LYING TO YOU.. IT'S NOT THE TRUTH' I remind this to myself but what's the use of it anyways, it doesn't work. I wish people understood that anxiety is NOT just in your head, it's way too worse than what you think it is.

Anxiety is like a poison drenched in your bones and you have to carry it for the rest of your life. A weight so heavy that it breaks you into a billion, trillion pieces each passing second. A small evil voice in your head that isn't ready to shut the fuck up. You pull your hands out for someone to hold it but no one comes. It only gets worse each passing minute, each passing second. You feel like you are going crazy, you are losing your mind, screaming a silent scream that goes unnoticed and only unnoticed. No one notices your pain until it turns into anger and you turn silent... completely silent.
You gotta accept that you can't escape. You gotta accept that you will be trapped in this little suffocating cage... forever. You gotta accept that you are losing your mind. You gotta accept that your soul has died a long time ago, it's just your body struggling to live. You gotta accept...You gotta accept.

You feel your soul disappearing in the thin air slowly and slowly. Slowly and slowly you die..you disappear.. forever. All that will be left within you will be.. nothingness.

Overthinking kills your happiness, they say...but could you please tell how can I stop that. How can I escape this, how can I be free again, how can I bring my smile back again, how can I survive, how can I live again?