KITSUNE

- Name: Hana "Kitsune"

- Game Origin: Fire Emblem: Fates (2015)

- Place of Origin: Hoshido

- Class: Recon 

BIOGRAPHY:

Hoshido's focused samurai as well as a focused ninja. Hana is known to be a retainer of Sakura ever since childhood. Following her father's footsteps, she trains herself to become the strongest fighter. 

When Oz launched a rogue No-Pat invasion in Hoshido, Hana noticed that her best friend Sakura is attempting to escape but got captured by them. After finding out that Sakura is gone, she tearfully wants revenge on Oz. By doing so, she, now known as her callsign: Kitsune, joins the No-Pat Task Force and begins working for their commander Kimble "Irish" Graves to rescue her. 

SPECIALTY:

Like Irish, Kitsune has two specialist gadgets: the DX-8 Optical Camouflage and HF-18X Muramasa. 

DX-8 Optical Camouflage 

The DX-8 Optical Camouflage seems to be a jacket-type of a specialist gadget with the ability to become invisible. Kitsune can cloak herself with the surroundings, but the weapon equipped by her cannot be affected by the camouflage, due to it being an outside agency. It can be disrupted when an enemy inflicts damage on the player as Kitsune. 

HF-18X Muramasa

HF-18X Muramasa

The Non-Patriated clone of Jetstream Sam's signature sword from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It can be used to kill enemies rapidly marked in red with this sword. It is very powerful to kill many enemies faster and faster.

TRAIT:

Ninja is Kitsune's trait. It allows her to run/move 100% faster to hunt down the enemies marked in red.