002 ※ Park Haewon

Haewon P.O.V

I felt my body hurting so much. I can't even move. I can't do anything. They put a ventilator on my mouth. I only can hear the beeping sounds. I try to open my eyes slowly and I saw Seonghwa on the side of my bed sleeping while his head on my bed. I try to push the button to call a nurse since I'm awake but Seonghwa also awake. Again, my mission failed. "Haewon? You're awake?" ask Seonghwa in pleading eyes. I nodded weakly while smile at him. He push the button and hold my cold hand. The nurse came in and put some medicine on a table and take off my ventilator. I smiles at the nurse as thank you. 

Seonghwa gave me some water. "Thanks, Seonghwa" I saw my left hand already handcuffed at the bed. Yes, I forgot that I'm a criminal. "Seonghwa... Why are you here? Shouldn't you on your duty today?"I asked him weakly. He puts his index finger on my lips. "Stop talking, I'm hurting when I hear you talking in that tone and seeing you in this condition" I saw his tears on his cheeks. I try move my hand towards his cheek and wipes the tears. "Don't cry my love, I'm sorry for hurting you, hmm?" my tears also comes out on at the edges of my eyes.

Seonghwa holds my hand on his cheek and starts crying. "Why are you leave me when I need you? You know I'm only have you and my Eighteez members only" I felt so guilty for leaving him but that's what I need to do instead of he knows what I do for living. I pat his head "If I stay with you, it'll be the same thing, Seonghwa" some of the nurse come into my room to dressing my shot wounds. "Miss, I need to clean your wounds and sir, you need to watch how I do so you can do it at home on your wife" Seonghwa nodded. I'm getting shy since we're not even married but the nurse calls me his 'WIFE'. I agreed with that but I'm shy. 

The nurse unbutton my bottom part uniform to clean the wounds. When I feel something cold on my stomach, I started felt the pain. I squeezes Seonghwa's hand tightly and starts biting my lips. Seonghwa patted my head "Almost done, Haewon! You're doing a great job!" and the nurse done cleaning and apply some ointment on the wounds. The nurse gave us thumbs up. I'm breathing messingly. I try to endure the pain but the more ointment premeates in my skin, the wounds is getting more painful. But before that, I know this isn't hospital because how it looks like and there's a lot of soldiers and policeman on the ouside walking back and forth. Suddenly, I heard my room doorknob been opened by someone.

"Ms. Yoon Haewon or known as HWY, the serial killer that famous in Korea. How was you today? Have another job today? Sadly, you need to cancel that mission today since you are in prison" I smirked towards the captain. "What do you need, Mr. Kim? You want the data right? So my answer is a nope" Mr. Kim looks angry. I just laughed there. After that, some of the police officer come to my room. "Ms. Yoon Haewon..." I'm waiting for what they going to say. "You were released from the prison" said the police officer and the captain look at us in unbelievable way. "We do some research when you unconsious and we found that you have a mental illness called Schizophrenia so we're gonna let you go back home but we gonna give you a psychologist that can help your mental illness more stable and we're gonna give you a house so you can live there since your house still under the investigation" I nodded. But Seonghwa interfering our conversation. "No need to waste the goverment's money to buy her a new house and pay for a psychologist when there's me. You know I'm already certificated as a psychologist right?" The police officer nodded awkwardly and leave the room. The captain follows them and slam the door after exiting.

I smiles at Seonghwa, "You're jealous, don't you?" Seonghwa nodded aggressively. "Haewon-aa... I wanna ask something before we live together" I nodded as approve his question. "Will you marry me?" He said that while holding a red box with a ring in it. "Yes!" Seonghwa stood up and cupped my face. He starts leaning closer towards my face and I can feel his soft lips on mine. He deepened the kiss and we break the kiss while laughing. "It's been a long time since the last time we kiss, right?" Seonghwa nodded while smiled. 

I already discharged yesterday and tomorrow is our sudden wedding. Seonghwa said to me don't worry because no one know I'm a criminal excluding Seonghwa and Hongjoong. We already fitting our wedding dress and suit. 

Let's just skip the time

I'm in my wedding dress and sits on a wheelchair because I'm still weak. I look at the standing mirror to see how I look but I'm only see my old self. "Haewon! You're done?!" asked Seonghwa's mom. "Yes, Mrs. Park!" I wiped my tears and touch up a bit. I push my wheelchair's wheel to the door and unlocked it. I saw Mrs. Park in front of the door while smiling widely. She kneels down so we could be on the same level. "Haewon, you're pretty, love" said Mrs. Park while try to not cry. I hold her hands, "Eomma, I promise to you, I'll gonna make Seonghwa and you be the happiest person in the world!" She patted my head and push my wheelchairs to the wedding hall. Everyone look at me. My anxiety also attends the wedding. The priest calls me to walks down the aisle. Seonghwa's mom is the one push my wheelchair down the aisle. 

Seonghwa's nieces are the one who become the flower girls. I've arrived at the place that Seonghwa standing now. The priest read the promises for married couple. "Park Seonghwa, are you agree that Yoon Haewon is gonna be your wife for your entire life?" asked the priest. "Yes, I am" the priest asks me then, "Yoon Haewon, are you agree that Park Seonghwa is gonna be your husband for your entire life?" I look at Seonghwa, "Yes, I am" Everybody shouting and Seonghwa's parents crying but when I see on my family side, there's no one excepts flower petals. "You may kiss the bride now" Seonghwa looks at me and kneels down. He holds my face softly and looks at my lips. I close my as I can felt that his lips are connecting with mine. I can feel that he's smiling and my tears are overflowing. Seonghwa breaks the kiss and wipes my tears. "I promise with my whole life that I'm gonna make your life millions better than before, Park Haewon"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕳𝖚𝖗𝖙

©hwantinys2021

All Rights Reserved

Author Note: I don't own any of the characters and I'm so sorry for my broken english ;)