007 ※ Betrayer

Haewon P.O.V

Seonghwa's already done with his surgery 2 hours ago and I can't even visit him. Hongjoong handcuffed at the water thingy, so I can move around easily. I walked around my room's floor and I saw a waiting room. I take a look inside and there was nobody else. I take off my shoes and entered the room. 

I sat on a couch and closed my eyes. Without any warning, I felt a sharp pain in my head. Memories are flashbacks. It's started with how I became a criminal until now and I saw something that I never happened in my life.

I saw Seonghwa come to my room with a lot of cops with him and say something that I can't hear but I saw myself in a room while my hands were chained. I opened my eyes and saw nurses and ATEEZ members holding tight on me and the doctor injected me. Again, I became sleepy.

Yeosang P.O.V

If Seonghwa hyung knows what happened to Haewon just now, he must be really worried about her but I can't tell him what just happened. When we want to bring Haewon to Seonghwa hyung's room, we walked to her room and found no one in her room. We try to look for her and we found her unconscious body in the visitor's waiting room and her head was bleeding. We called the nurses at the main counter and they put Haewon on a bed. They ran her to her room and treat the wounds on her head.

The nurse put the ventilator mask on Haewon and injected her with some antibiotics. We bowed to them and look at Haewon. Suddenly, Haewon can't breathe and struggles with everything. Her eyes turned white, the monitor beeping loudly and the nurses and a doctor came back. She's too strong that needs everyone to hold tight to her. The doctor injected her and she became unconscious again.

But, when I hold her hand, her sleeve was up and I saw bruises as someone had just abused her or something. There are also have fresh bruises, I took a picture of it and send it to Haknyeon for investigation. 

1 week later

Seonghwa hyung already fully recovered but not Haewon. She still mumbling, crying, shouting, and hurting herself. Today is the day for exporting Haewon back to Korea but she doesn't look okay. Haknyeon already arrived in Tokyo with the medics so nothing's gonna happen. They suggested we stay in Japan until Haewon is stable but it gonna take a long time so we stick to the plan. Suddenly, we heard Haewon scream in her room.

Seonghwa P.O.V

I walked to Haewon's room and saw her sitting on her bed with her got handcuffed on both hands. "Haewon, I'm here" She turned her head to me and I saw her pale face and red eyes. "Don't. Come. Here. You. Betrayer" I saw her tears falling on her cheek slowly. I shook my head, "No, Haewon. Listen to me, I do this for us" I tried to come near her. She stood up, "I told you to not come here right?! Are you deaf?!" She breathing uncontrollably. 

Haewon hit her handcuffed hands on the window and the window broke. The handcuff also broke. She tried to run away but I stopped her. She kicked me on the stomach and ran towards the door. I threw a food tray at her legs and she stumbled. I ran to her and pinned her on the floor.

She struggled on the floor and I injected her with a Propofol injection. Her struggles become weaker and she slept. "She still strong as before" I chuckled. I stood up and pick her up in a bride style. I brought her outside and put her on a bed. I asked them to go first. I ran to the bathroom and take a look at my stomach. I saw a big bruise. 

I put down my shirt and walked to the car. But, when I'm on my way, there's a kid that looks like Siyeon, bumped into me. I looked at her and squat down to have the same level as her. "Hey, please be careful okay?" I smiled at her. She nodded and ran to her mother. I smiled and shook my head.

In a quick time, my phone rang. I picked up, "Seonghwa, Haewon..." I ran to the car and saw Haewon...

First cliffhanger!

Propofol = Propofol injection is used to help you relax or sleep before and during surgery or other medical procedures.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕳𝖚𝖗𝖙

©hwantinys2021

All Rights Reserved

Heheheheheh