Bakugou Katsuki & Shrunken!hurt!Midoriya Izuku

Super short story that I whipped up like two years ago! Please enjoy, and I will continue on with the requests! <3
---

Izuku lay splayed on the asphalt. His cheek against the ground as dull eyes stared blankly ahead. It all hurt. Even as his brain wracked and pulsed painfully within his skull, he registered the drasticness of his surroundings. It was not easy to mistake what had occured, with the scenery of the alleyway crawling up, and above him. More so than usual. The tiniest of pebble a mere meter from his face, now as big as his hand.

He did not need to see himself to know the scrapes that had formed across his whole being. His hero-suit probably tattered.

boom, boom, boOM, BOOM. The ground shook around him, leaving his limp body to bounce millimeters off the ground in time with each vibration. Footfalls. The exhaustion in his body smeared over the panic that he felt should have kicked in.

They stopped suddenly, the big presence encompassing him in a great shadow. Even without being able to move his head, his eyes caught on to the familiar boots mostly obscured.

"Ka- Kacchan..." It hurt to speak, voice grating at his abused vocal chords. He did not even know if his voice carried all the way up to the ears of his peer. Only able to soullessly stare ahead, unknowing of whatever went on as the teen stood there.

Moments sludged on by till the shadow grew closer, and he heard the whooshing of the titanic form descending. He felt the teartracks that had stickied and cooled at his cheeks make way for a fresh, quicker bout of tears. He could not even sob. It was so quiet and it ticked by all too slowly. Why couldn't Kacchan say anything?

Another, quieter disturbance in the wind instinctevely sent his gaze skyward. It was hopeless, scrunching his eyes as the straining caught up to his nerves. When the pain cooled, something else had warmed.

He could sense the hesitance as a heat just hovered above him in a prolonged decisionmaking. In a beat, that heat surrounded him from head to toe, a careful grip forming as he felt the loss of the concrete beneath him. Izuku swore he was weightless, flying. If it were not for the fact that he knew what carried him- Who carried him.
A gentle nudge was all it took and the teen was now lying on the calloused palm, instead of embraced by it. The fingers lightly twitching closer, forming walls stretching meters above.

Izuku was protected. Ragged inhaling and strained exhaling was all that was for a while. A hacking cough soon to follow.

It was not long before the world shifted for him. Looking idly on as he saw a glimpse of the face of his saviour, blurry with motion, then the blackness of the fabric adorning everything in his sights.
The heartbeat reverberating around him told him all he need, and he let his eyes fall closed; the outside light slowly scurrying away too. Izuku was surrounded by the vast chest, and the safe hands cupping him close to it.

As the heavy vibrations of a giant making way were carrying throughout him, he finally lost consciousness.

He knew.
He would be alright.