TWO.

Ike POV 🐍[Ikechukwu Nze]
(His Nigerian) <333

"Baby please, it was an honest mistake"

"You sleeping with my best friend is an honest mistake? Kee how could you do this to me, with my BEST FRIEND?"

"Ike you're never home! I'm a woman and I have needs. And he was here to fulfill them." I get that I travel a lot but I do all of this so she can live a comfortable life only for her to be ungrateful and fuck around with men. That's just ruthless as fuck. These women are never satisfied with nothing.

"And you! I made you the man you are today and now you busy fucking my girl?" Oya the both of you should just get out of my house before I do something I regret o"

"Baby please this is not you" I pull out my gun and shoot into the ceiling and that's when they finally leave the room."And don't you ever think of coming back here cause I'ma kill you without thinking twice"

As I proceed to leave the room I feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I pull it out and answer. "Ike speaking"

"Boss it's Kemi, we have a little problem here"

"Fix it now. I'm not in the mood abeg. I'm busy."

"Boss I wouldn't have called you if it was not important"

"Okay I dey come now now" I wonder what the fuck this is about now.

*****

Aaliyah POV🦋

Where are those keys?

I've been in the house for way too long, I just felt I should go to the mall just to get a few things but something in me is scared I might run into Quinn. But I'm tired of living in fear.

"Found them" I find the car keys and make my way out of the house. "Okay let's get it"
I haven't drove in a long time, I hope I haven't lost my touch. Lmao

I decide to connect my phone to the car's Bluetooth and play my Afrobeats playlist. I press shuffle and my all time favourite song comes on.

Real Life Burna Boy feat. Stormzy

Pull up like, "Surprise, surprise, it's the President"
Can't you see that I'm in my element?
I might just decide to slide on my enemies
I go along on a glide for the hell of it
I bring a different vibe when I'm steppin' in
If a nigga ain't right, I'm correcting him
Everybody know for sure, I'ma take it there
So cross your T's and dot your I's when you're messaging
I never subscribe to guys on the internet
Living for the clout, telling lies to the press again
Better don't take me for the fool I ain't never been
Don't bother with lies, I'm wise when I'm checkin' in
I'm redirecting dem back to the sender men
Then you go see reality, go start arresting dem
Be like say dem no hear when I was telling dem
Life real, I ain't never like the rest of them
Yes, we are blessed but it's harder to -

"See sometime, tryna find my piece of my mind- " And I sing along to the song I feel the tyres screech and the car starts slowing down. "Oh my God this can't be happening right now... flip"

I try to call Matt but it just goes to voicemail. I try to call once again but my phone dies. "Shit"

*****