Teacher x Students (part:1)

"Everyone pay, attention this is regarding the prom party organized by our school one month from now." Ms. Hanji clapped her hands. But I decided to ignore that and stare at my crush instead, Armin. His big ocean blue eyes, blond hair.
"No making out in between" she added.

********
"Who's gonna be mine date?" Eren asked his friends. I was sitting alone near their table. No one bothers to waste their time with my ugly ass. "Of course it's Mikasa," Armin said. "Not she will be mine date!!" Jean protested.
"Damn you Horse face" Eren spat. "You wanna fight, crybaby" Jean laughed.
I took out my phone and checked whether there was a message or not. And as always there was only one message from some company. I sighed and put my phone back.
I didn't notice that Eren and Jean were holding each other's collar now.
"Oi brats!! Settle down before I make you clean the whole school!!" Mr. Ackerman showed up with Ms. Hanji.
"Ahh Levi wait for me." She struggled.
They both took their food and looked around for an empty table. Ms. Hanji noticed my table and walked towards me.
"If you don't mind may we sit here!!" She asked with a bright smile.
"Of course," I said shyly, Mr. Ackerman took a seat in front of me and Ms. Hanji right to me.
"I forgot your name!! Ahh, it was.." Ms. Hanji said.
"It's (y/n) (l/n)," Mr. Ackerman said with no emotion. I simply nod and stare at my meal.
"Anyways so I was thinking Levi, with whom you are going on prom?"
"I'm not going anywhere," he said while chewing his meal.
I stole glances at Armin, aww he laughed with Eren. I wished that was me.
"(Y/n)! Who's gonna be your date?" Ms. Hanji asked. "Ohh I I... I have not decided yet" I stuttered.
"Hanji, spare her," Mr. Ackerman said.
After eating my meal and stood up.
"Excuse me," I said politely and walked to the trash can to throw my tray. Someone bumped into me.
"Sorry" I heard an angelic voice. I turned around. Armin. "Don't push me, Eren" he laughed. "It's fine," I said and blushed. But he was already gone.
***
It was time for a maths lecture. Most of the students took it as a subject so that they can stare at Mr. Ackerman but foolish me, I just stare at Armin.
"I want you all to solve this problem I'll be checking through," Mr. Ackerman said. I was busy staring at Armin.
"Alright the time's up" Mr. Ackerman announced. He went to every student to check their answers. 'what I haven't written a single word'
I looked at the question, I can solve this. I gripped my pen, " Show me your answer Ms. L/n" he was already standing in front of me. I stood up
"Uhmm...I haven't done it" I looked down. "Show me whatever you've done." He brought his hand forward and took that notebook. He sighed and put it back.
" I will advise you to pay attention to the lecture, not on your crush, whoever it is!!" He shouted as he went back, Those words made me embarrassed, my cheeks turned red and my hands were sweating.
"Sorry sir" I mumbled and sat down. I heard a couple of chuckles, they were laughing at me. I saw Armin too he was laughing because of me. I mentally smiled.
***
Departure time.
I walked out of school and saw Mr. Ackerman and Ms. Hanji walking out of the principal room, Mr. Pixis.
I walked fast so that they could not notice me because it will be embarrassing.
"Ohhh!! Y/n!!" Ms. Hanji shouted. I stopped my steps and turned around.
"Yes.. Ms. Hanji," I said. "Are you going home?" She asked.
"Of course, four eyes where else would she'll be going right now" Mr. Ackerman rolled his eyes.
"Don't mind him, I can give you a ride to your home." Ms. Hanji offered me. "No I don't want to bother you I can go by myself" I stuttered.
Then I heard a few chuckles, it was Armin, Eren, Mikasa walking out of the school hallway. My lips curled into a small smile looking at him. When I saw him everyone disappeared, it was just me and Armin.
"Come on already, she'll not leave you until you accept her offer." Mr. Ackerman said bringing me back to reality. "Oh.. ok.." I accepted her offer and walked out with them.
Mr. Ackerman started driving. I sat at the back near the window looking out.
******
Next day
Ms. Hanji was teaching us chemistry. While I stared at Armin. Shit. I can't control my eyes in large when I see him.
*****
Lunchtime
I was again sitting near Armin's table and alone.
"Heyya y/n hope we didn't make you wait." Ms. Hanji smiled, I smiled back.
We all ate our meal. I still stole glances at Armin.
But then Annie came in, I saw how bright Armin's smile was when he saw her.
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ANNIE" Armin hugged her that made my smile fade away.
'they are friends right,... No need to be jealous y/n'.
"Something wrong y/n, something bothering you," Ms. Hanji asked while putting her hand on my shoulder. "No.... everything is fine" I forced smile. But in reality, I was burning inside.