Teacher x student (part:9)

Next day.
In school, yeah my older me... Quiet alone and pathetic girl again.
I sat on the same spot. Looked down never lifting my eyes.
It was a Chemistry lecture, Ms. Hanji started teaching.
****
Lunchtime.
I sighed and entered the cafeteria. I took my meal and went outside to the playground of the school. Finally, I was alone again, I sat on the green soft grass and placed my tray on the ground.
I enjoyed my own company. I ate the meal peacefully.
Maybe I was meant to be alone. I don't deserve to have friends.
******
It was the maths lecture, I don't wanna see Levi nor I wanna bother him after all he was the one who ignored me first.
Instead, I stayed in the washroom.
1 hour there but better than facing him.
I counted all the tiles there, exactly 3786 tiles.
A few seconds later, the bell rang and I rushed out.
*****
A few months passed by like this I rarely went to Mr. Ackerman's classes nor did he try to talk with me.
Seems like I was a garbage bag and so now.

Those comments, bullying I tolerated them all. No one raised their voice for me neither did I do for myself.

Our finals were very close. It didn't bother me. Last year and then this all would be over.
****
I've been getting bad marks in all subjects and especially maths.
It's all because I have been acting like an asshole. Crying over some stupid thing. I lost my concentration.
"Is there something wrong, y/n" dad placed his hand on my shoulder? "Dad..." I was ashamed. Mom and dad do not know rumors about me and  Mr. Ackerman.

"Do you want a tutor?" Mom asked. I nodded just so I can score better. "Fine"

Levi's pov
"Excuse me, Mr. Ackerman, you have been called to Mr. Pixis' room." Petra knocked on the door.
I sighed." Complete pg 147 I'll check your answers".

I knocked on the door.

"Come in"
I pushed the door and saw Pixis with Mr. and Mrs l/n, y/n's parents.

"Have a seat please"
"What did you call me?"
"Mr. Ackerman, as you know that Ms. L/n had always been one of our bright students but now she had been lacking behind." He explained.
"She had stopped talking, just lock herself in rooms for hours," Her mom said.

"We don't have a clue what's up to her," Mr. L/n said.
"How can I help that? most teenagers have mood swing problems" I said.

"Anyways but we want her attention to divert from that side and think of a bright future" He added.
"We want you to be her tutor until she comes back to the right path," Her mom said.

Me?
She hates me.

*******

It was 4 pm meant I had to go to y/n's house to teach her. I'm not sure how she was going to react.
"She in her room" Her mom smiled.
"Y/n " she knocked on the door."y/n, open it."

Y/n's pov
My eyes opened a part hearing bangs on my door. I got up from my bed," Mom I was asleep-" as I opened the door I saw the figure was I waiting to stare at, Levi.
"Hey, sweetie look I got you a tutor just as you wanted," Mom said.
I just stood there staring at Mr. Ackerman. It's been so long.

"Oh yeah," I rubbed my forehead. "Study hard."
Mom left us alone. I looked a mess, "Excuse me" I said and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were red and swollen, my hair was a mess. I washed my face.

He hates me

Levi's pov

Her face, those (your eyes color) eyes that were, in fact, swollen and red now. Her (hair color) locks, but messy.
She went to the bathroom.
She hates me

Her room wasn't that mess as I  was expecting just blankets were thrown on the bed and the bedsheet was crumpled. I did clean her bed till she came back.

"You don't have to do this," she said.
"I can't live in a filthy environmental"
"Not about that, about teaching me" she looked down
"I know that you don't want to" She added.

"We are gonna start with maths" I patted in the bed and took out my book.
"So you are ignoring me" She humbled and sat beside me.

I taught her, she got most of the things right. Like before.

"You hate me?" Y/n looked up from her book.
" what?"
"You hate me right? Like everyone else does"
"No, I don't"
"Stop lying, tell me what happened that night? What did we do?"
"Y/n, we... Your parents weren't home and there was no way I could leave you alone "I explained to her, " so... I... Decided to take care of you"

"Then why did you ignore me the next day, and until now?" She was crying. "I...i "
"Just because all thought we slept together right?"
"You decided to ignore me. " she sobbed

"You didn't even try to clear things!! I was a fool who thought I was finally making some friends!!!! But the truth is no one likes to spend their precious time with my ugly ass!!!"

"You did the same," I said.
"You didn't try to clear things as well"
She looked at me, "yes that's right blame on me, well haha you are right, I should have never accepted your offer and stayed a loner forever." She sniffed.

"I'm sorry that's just mood swing" She wiped her tears. "Why are you doing this to yourself," I asked her. "You don't deserve this"

"I don't need your sympathy"
"Keep on teaching I don't wanna waste your time anymore."