the jealous secret admirer

"Hey Y/N I got another l-letter!" Toko said waving a piece of paper in the air.  "Another one?!" I said in shock. "Y-yeah" "When will they stop?" I asked. "I-I don't know. Hopefully soon" Toko said. Toko had a secret admirer sending her love letters and other stuff too. Toko and I are dating and when the secret admirer found out they got mad. Then they started sending threats like "If you don't break up with Toko then I'll kill you" or something like that.

I'm not really scared of that person or what they do to me but I'm scared because I dont know If they'll try to take Toko somehow. I dont wanna lose Toko.

I called Kyoko and asked if she could help us. She said yes and came over. Togami was with her.

"Hi Togami" I said. "The only reason I'm here is because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. So don't talk to me unless it's important." He said looking away from us with a disgusted look.

"Hey I think I know who it is." Kyoko said.

"That fast?!" Toko said. "Well don't just stand there tell us who it is!"

_______________________________________
Sorry I have to keep you waiting but I'll make a part two tomorrow. I'll try to make it good!

 I'll try to make it good!

BUFF BALL MONOKUMA!!!!