PLAYBACK

I was on  "baby boo" . The private buses in our place had names insted of bus numbers. And baby boo was one such. I had to chase the bus it didnt see me and left leaving out black hiccups now and then.

"What !..my brain gasped, i had actually ran  from one bus stop to another!"

 The door opened and the passengers got down. Suddenly a young lady walked out and i stood cemented to the footpath ;the bus left. uuuu....

Not that i knew her but the way she dressed enraged me to just run away or talk to her but nothing happened.She was one of the "new-generation type".The collar of her dress was low lying ,and the borders illuminated showing almost everything .I closed my eyes and walked away. When a lot of men wants to travel the right path this is nothing but exploitation of raw human feelings-i began to preach to my the raw weak man inside me.

 On my way i kept thinking about Naveen ,but the thoughts of the other came i dont know why but it was aching my heart. I had decided to walk back . i was enjoying the evening wind and the city crowd.

The theatre seemed big ;its been quite a few months i have been to this route.The cinema posters danced in front of my eyes  and on one was a lady lying half naked.  I scooted out.!!!!

Never in my dreams had i thought that the city could drag your soul into the deepest of sins.

"Bhaiya! "

A man approached.  he was not native. He had a long red face with scattered facial hairs. ,He was selling some C.D's..

"They are blue" he whispered in my ears. i had unfortunately walked too close to his "shop".

he....he....i smiled and walked out.

I didnt know all i had inspite of money was hope and hope alone in those bible readings my mom kissed in my ears.

These days to many christ is just a tale ,they ask you"where is your god?"-pointing their pointed finger towards the sky and their smile towards me.  Those who dont believe cannot be made to believe its their decision ;an old brown robe such as me could only act as a signboard.

Because even if  Jesus came down today to one of the malls in the city and orginate fire out of air or make a blind man to see we still wont believe it. Our brain can find too many of other causes.

I reached the chapel even before i knew.I held the cross on the rosary even more tightly.

i sat at the chair in my bedroom freeing all the things trapped in my hand and in my pocket.I stretched out my arms eventhough i didnt feel like doing it. 

"CHAY"-roy screamed.

"afff.....keep it low roy "

He kept the cofee on the table beside. I wondered how he had found the way to god ,it was before six years they say. Fr.George had found him in one of the railway stations in Rajastan. He had an other name there "chay-wala" or"the tea seller". 

"i will be in the chappel"

"Whats eh...up there today?"

"We have confessions today remember? those jail children did rot your thoughts didnt they?"

"la...la...la"-he strided out as if a film star.

Truly we all are invited to christ's feast through many ways.Some find him in deep diseases,some find him in distress and family problems . Its true god should be felt.

"meh....." my robe smelled like rats .i went for a shower