MATRIX

The day was completely lonely,though i appear happy in front of all ;the seperation from home,new life style had all in one way made me sad.

i could still see boys and girls going to beaches and singing many a melancholy song.But i always loved god more.I remembered 1timothy 5:6(as of the bible published by BSI).The very concept of love affairs i did not like.But that is when i realised that when you say that you dont even make friends.

I prayed during the night,i knew deep inside that the god who called me to become a priest was true and i firmly believe in him even if the world doesnt.but the face of fr.George made me sleep before getting too late!

You may not believe this but I woke early the next morning so early that I felt as if didn't even sleep at all.,Fr.samuel took the bible in his hands and prayerfully opened it.

At the breakfast i didnt feel hungry at all!!I had accquired a strength from somewhere.

"You ready Samuel?"Fr .principal questioned

I shook my head and he traced it to be a Yes!

"Roy will give you company,until any further notice "

Roy was in charge of the well keeping of the monastery from cleaning to prayers ,in short he was an all rounder although he did injure others throwing bats instead of balls!

Since we weren't celebrities and not going for any tour we had to go by bus!! The long bag on my shoulder carried bible,paper and an ink pen . I thought maybe this was the reason of my call.From worries looking outside the bus I took a moment to glance at Roy sitting besides me.

ROY!!! I was surprised at him,when I was doing the most important thing in my life he was literally eating cheetos and watching a film on his new mobile!!

A sleep just mixed me and I saw a whole of matrices of great -nothing.

Bank square!! the conductor yelled

what's all this yelling about?-i dreamt and cushioned my head on my skinny muscle

A sudden break, proved fatal for my forehead as it hit the seat in front.

Ah! I yawned as a fat house cat!

Looking outside I realised that if we stayed a minute more inside we would reach from where we boarded on ,we had passed our target like 20 minutes ago.!!

Meanwhile ,a green weight was snoring besides with two ropes stitched to its ears from places unknown,his loose slippers had reached the driver.

Anna! Please stop we have to get down i announced to the driver .he had a head like that of a playground with no grass and a scary face.

Apologies!

i dragged roy out picking up his slippers with my other hand; wait did fr.george say that i had to take care of him or was it the other way round? i wondered with a smile.

Talking of the smile its been my companion from the day i was born, even when I knew that I would fail or get scolded for being drowsy in class this" hobby!" of mine acted a fuel and a water to the flames round me!

"Follow me" instructed, "sir " roy ,and walked in front rubbing his eyes.