<3 Chapter 2 <3

When we get home I send Lana a snap. I take a mirror pic and caption it 'I'm in love.' I get one back. 'With who?'. I send another 'call me.'

Seconds later my phone is ringing I pick it up. 

"Hey gurlll" she calls from the other side of the line.

"Lana he is perfect!" I flop backwards on my bed. 

"Hold up. Who is he???"

"I was at basketball and my brother had a new kid on his team and he was literally the best player on the team and he looked at me twice."

"Ohhh the second time was definitely intentional girl."

"I know." I giggle. "Then my brother didn't introduce me so he introduced himself and my heart..."  I sigh.

"Girlll. Yass. Where is this beautiful human being now? Speaking of which what does he look like?"

"He's at his house with my brother but he is tall and he has brown hair and these beautiful brown eyes. He is the cutest person I have ever seen. Maybe he will come to school?"

"Maybe..." she says "Girl we NEED to celebrate come over to mine pronto. These bitchs going clubbinggggg."

"I don't know."

"Come on...you won't be single for long take advantage of it." I can't help but giggle at her joke. 

"Fine, you got me. I'll be there in 10."

"I'll be waiting." I smile and hang up. I walk over to my wardrobe. 

I decide on a white button-up shirt with a corset and fishnet stockings with a pair of bike shorts. I put on my long zip up high heels. 

I put on my make-up and leave my hair as it is so I have enough time to walk to Lana's she lives 3 minutes away. 

I put some pillows under my blankets and climb out my window. I bring my phone and a piece of gum. I hit the floor and start running before anyone sees me. It's dark now and I use the light from the street posts.

I make it to Lana and see her halfway out her window. I laugh at her and she calls me over. She grabs onto me and I pull her out. We quickly run down the street laughing hysterically. 

"Let's go girl." The club is only a 10-minute walk from hers. As dangerous as it is neither of us have our license so walking is safer than driving in our case. 

We fill the trip with laughter and talking before we finally reach the club. Music is heard from the outside and lights flow through windows making it bright out. The line is short for what time it is. We wait in line and just like walking talk and have fun.

We make it to the front of the line and I pull out my fake I.D and so does Lana. The bouncer eyes us suspiciously but allows us in regardless. I thank him on the way in. 

Inside is bright and lively filled with countless people. I laugh and drag Lana to the bar. I need a drink to loosen up. 

A bartender walks over.

"2 shots please," I say.

He puts two shot glasses on the table before filling them with vodka I pay and give one to Lana. 

"To Love," Lana yells and downs her drink. I copy her and my face scrunches up. 

"Other round," I tell the bartender and before long I am tipsy. I giggle at Lana and we go to the dance floor. 

I start dancing with a hot stranger. I kiss him and he grabs onto my hips before kissing me back. We sway to the music. A good song comes on and I sing the lyrics with Lana now dancing with a new guy. 

I continue like this for while going back every now and then for drinks when I see Jake.

"Jake?" I ask giggling. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What in the hell do you think you are doing?" He hisses at me. 

"Having fun." I sway to the music. 

"I'm taking you home."

"No."

"Yes."

"Noooo."

"I'll tell mum you were here."

"So your aloud here and I'm not? You'll get in trouble too because mum and dad trusted you." I smile.

"How did you even get here?" he asks me.

"We walked." I giggle again.

"Do you know how dangerous that is especially drunk?"

"Yep."

"And you still did it?"

"Would you rather me drive?"

"I rather you did not come here at all." I laugh.

"Stop being a party pooper." He grabs me under the arm.

"Come on we're leaving." He grabs Lana too and walks towards the exit. 

I see someone following us and it's Carter. "What happened here?" He asks when he catches up to us. 

"These two thought it would be a good idea to walk here."

"Oh." He says. "Here let me help."

He grabs me under the arm like Jake. Jake clears his throat. "Can you actually get Lana I have Saph."

"Uh sure." He shrugs and I whine. He walks over to Lana who is stumbling over her own feet and drags her out. They put us in the backseat of Carter's car and buckle us in.

Me and Lana play corners on the way home while shouting wee and leaning from side to side. Carter drives and Jake glares out his window.

We make it to Lana's house and I crawl out with her. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jake asks me and I laugh. 

"She needs help getting back into the window dummy," I say and follow her around the house. 

I stand in front of her window and lift her up. She slips and falls halfway in. I laugh and she shushes me halfway through a laugh. I try to push her the rest of the way in. She giggles before hitting the floor with a thump.

"Bye bae," she says waving still on the floor.

"See you tomorrow," I whisper and slowly walk away. I stumble to the car and lay across the back seat. 

The car starts moving. We make it to my house and Jake helps me out of the car. He walks me over to my window. 

"You are so lucky I'm not telling mum and dad." He says while lifting me in. 

"Same goes biggg nose." he shakes his head. 

"Don't think I forgot about this because I will be talking to you tomorrow." He warns. 

"Okay bye DAD," I emphasize the word, dad. I watch as he walks away. 

I stand and get changed before lying in bed. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I was tired from all the alcohol.