I love you Newt

Okay hi I'm in the progress of getting a better title page for this story so yay! And also I'm at 1K OMG! This is so awesome. okay okay calm down lol. Alright well new chapter yay. Cya.

---------------------------------------------------
Newts P.O.V

I was walkin' around and yeah it's 2am. I hear someone sleepin' whist talking. he's sayin' "I love you so much but bloody shut the fu** up!" I laugh at him it sounds like he's havin' a fight with his shuck mum. I keep walkin'. my feet are bloody freezing and dirty, since I've got no shoes on. I hear a scream. It's a girls scream! I run, panickin', Shuck I hate my stupid leg, it slows me the shuck down! I see her awake in bed with sweat dripping off her forehead. She looks paralyzed. I ask her, "a-are you okay?" She looks at me. The fear in her eyes scares me.

"Do I look okay?!?" She snaps at me.

I'm scared now, even more, I'm scared if I'll say the wrong bloody thing. "T-that's not what I men't"

"Sorry I'm... It's just..."

"What?"

"We'll, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thin'"

"What if you had a strange dream and it was telling you something you really didn't believe. Would you believe it?"

"Um, well it depends." I pause, "Y/N what did your dream about in that shuck head of yours?" coulda made her angry with that comment. You Slinthead!

"Well um it was like a dream, as if I was in the future... And I'm alone in a room and a guy's tied me to a chair. Then he smashed my head on the ground, some bloods on the floor. The guy walked out saying "You never deserved to live" and then I screamed and everything went black." She looked at me concerned, "Newt am I gonna die? Will that guy really kill me!"

"Y/N there's no way that's gonna bloody happen. I'd stab the bloody slinthead right in his chest if he'd ever dare kill ya. If anythin' happened to you I think I'd have the guilt eatin' me forever 'till the day of my bloody funeral."

She gave me the smallest smile "I love you." She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her as strong as I could. I took her back to ma room. I put her In ma bed. I pulled the covers over me and hugged her again. she lightly kissed my cheek and I pulled her closer to me. She and I'd fallin' 'sleep. I was so bloody glade she was finally with me.