A while after I broke up with a lying, cheating idiot but I didn't care anymore.

 Oliver was waiting for me outside. He drove to school singing along with his new CD. When we got out of the car, Oliver grabbed my hand and spun me like if we were dancing. I wasn't facing him anymore. He kissed my neck and continued to whisper the lyrics in my ear.

"Hey guys." Autumn said walking up.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey." Oliver said, keeping his arms around my waist.

"Oh my gosh I had so much fun last night. Me, Kelly, and Josh watched movies all night."

"Who's Josh?" I asked looking at her.

"A guy from my Algebra class that I really like." She said blushing a little.

"That's awesome Autumn." I said excited.

"What did you guys do?"

"My family and I played baseball while Gabriella watched." Oliver said. We talked for a few minutes before the bell rang. Oliver held my hand all the way to class. I stopped a few feet from the door. Oliver stopped at the same time as me. Logan was standing by the door looking around. He saw us and walked over.

"Ella, can I talk to you?" Logan asked.

"Why?" I asked coldly.

"Not in front of him." Logan said jerking his head towards Oliver.

"Anything you say to me you can say in front of Oliver or not at all."

"Come on Ella." Logan begged. "Two minutes?"

"She said no." Oliver said stepping in front of me.

"This doesn't involve you." Logan said.

"Everything that involves Gabriella, involves me." Oliver said. Logan bowed up to Oliver but I grabbed Oliver's arm and pulled him into our Algebra class just as the bell rang. Today we had to find a partner and work on our weak points so that everyone got help. While we worked Oliver and I talked quietly.

"What did he want?" I asked as Oliver worked out a problem.

"He wanted to talk to you about getting back together with him." He said, pushing the paper towards me so that I could check the problem.

"That's right." I said giving him a different kind of problem. "Why would he do that?"

"He's jealous." Oliver said.

"Oliver, when can I ask question about your family?" I asked.

"Do you have swim practice today?" He asked.

"No."

"Then, we can hang out after school today and you can ask what ever you like. Is that okay?" He asked. He was holding my hand under our desks.

"Yeah that's fine." I said. "You're doing this part wrong." He looked at me from under his lashes. I smiled and showed him how to work the problem right.

 We went to Science, where we were cutting and bending glass. We had to be in groups of three and Oliver's partner was out sick today. Matt, Oliver, and I worked on our assignment till a few minutes before the bell. After that the day seemed to fly by. English, lunch, history, French, and gym were one big blur to me. When school let out, I wasn't paying attention. Oliver came over and took my bag. When I didn't move he picked me up and put me on his back.

"Whoa. Oh, hi." I said tightening my grip around his neck. He carried me to his car like that making jokes and acting like he might drop me. I laughed the entire time, till Oliver slowed down. I looked at his car. Pacing in front of it was Logan. "Oh great." I said. "Don't you dare get in a fight." I said in Oliver's ear. He put my bag in the backseat and sat me in the trunk again.