3

I stood by my window for hours waiting for him to come out of his house just so I can see his face . I can't forget the look on his face when he found out my house was  next to his , the smirk on his face made me know he was happy about it I finally gave up staring at his porch through my window and decided to sit in my chair. I picked up my pencil and began to sketch whatever comes to my mind I had finished sketching, when I realized I was drawing  him I was about to tear it when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up  thinking it was the Christmas tree I  ordered. I opened the door only to find him at the door. "hi I'm sorry to bother you early this morning but I didn't get your name yesterday" He whispered seeing the confusion on my face. The happiness in my heart knew no bound that I didn't even realize I had let him in, "its Raynell " I replied. what a wonderful name he smiled. I giggled, waiting for him to tell me his, every gentlemen does that. 'well I'm Ben but my friend call me wilz" he said resting his back on the sofa. For a moment everything went blank and all I could think of was how I left my younger brother 'Ben' to face my dad's torture and torment I began to gasp for air thinking about my fathers face . Wilz was helpless on the sofa not knowing what to do to help his worried handsome face was the last thing I saw before I passed out due to lack of air .

I can feel a soft palm against mine. I gently opened my eyes to find my self in the hospital with ben beside me, holding my palm like his life depended on it. His head upside down like he was praying. I wanted to pretend to still be unconscious just so I could hold him a little longer but seeing him worried, makes me guilty. I coughed to show I've regained consciousness he quickly stood up resting his right palm on the wall in a resting posture like he had been standing like that before I gained consciousness. I couldn't help it, I laughed so loud that some of the nurses rushed in to see if everything was alright.