2

"Hi miss "a voice called from behind. I turned to know who it was that wanted my attention. "Sorry to bother you but I think I'm lost do you mind helping me out with this" he asked handing me a piece of paper with his address in it .I was so lost in thought  admiring him it was like an encounter with an angel, "hello ma'am is everything okay " he asked calling me back to reality."yeah am so sorry I'm just tired"I stammered.                                                                          " is there anything I can do to help "he offered what a gentleman I thought in my mind. "I'll be fine thank you, did you say you were lost" I replied.

"Yeah I just moved here ,i guess i don't know my way around yet " he said .unconsciously touching his hair ,which made my heart skip a beat .I took a look at the address he gave me and to my greatest surprise his house is located right next to mine . All of a sudden I felt all the happiness I haven't felt for years .I guess he noticed me smiling and asked if I knew the address I nodded reassuringly then he smiled I looked at my shoe pretending to adjust it just to avoid looking at his angelic smile. I motioned for him to come with me which he did without hesitation.