PILOT

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Upon a roof sits a girl wearing a dirty black cloak. Looking down at the crowd of people lining the streets. No one below notices her standing there. The shadow of the chimney next to her hid her from the people's view.

Down the road came a group of people, soldiers, called the Scout Regiment. They were heading out for a reconnaissance mission beyond the wall this morning.

"Heads up! The main unit of the Scout Regiment is back!" yelled a man from the crowd.

The one leading the Regiment was the commander of the Scouts, Commander Erwin riding atop his light grey horse through the crowd.

"That's right Commander Erwin! You give those ugly bastards a thrashing!" shouted another.

The citizens split to create a path for the regiment to pass through.

"Look! It's Captain Levi!"

"They say he's like an entire brigade unto himself!"

The girl on the roof heard what the people had said and grounded her teeth and glared at the captain upon his dark grey horse. If looks could kill there would be a hole in Captain Levi's head at that moment.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

"Tsk. Spare me, please." says to himself after hearing the crowd's words.

"That scowl will crush your fans. Not that it's any of my business, but from a public relations standpoint you might want to lighten up a bit." another Captain, Hange, commented on Levi's remark.

Levi just hums in reply.

Tired of the stares and words of the people, he looks up to the sky. In the corner of his eyes, he sees a dark figure on the roof standing by a chimney. Curious Levi turns his head to where the figure was.

But sees nothing.

Sighing and shaking his head. Thinking he was just seeing things because of his tiredness, he moves on down the streets. And disappears into the city streets to the gate. Forgetting what he saw.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

FIN