TWO

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Grunts could be heard as a group of four children were climbing a wall.

"We're almost there." Levi said looking down at the others behind him.

"Aw, man." Mylo panted jumping from one ledge to another.

Levi was the first to reach the top of the building, wind gusting. Releasing a sigh as he looks up.

"Hey, Powder." Levi walks to the other ledge of the roof. Powder looks to him hands on her knees trying to catch her breath "Come take a look."

"Whoa." standing next to her brother her eyes are filled with wonder as she looks out to the city.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?" Levi asked her.

Claggor and Mylo walked up behind them also looking at the view. The group was startled as something flew over their heads. They all looked to what made the noise as they see a group of three people using ODM to move throughout the capital.

"One day, I'm gonna ride one of those things." Powder states starting at them.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo formed a gun with his left hand aiming at one of the military police officers.

Levi shoved Mylo's arm down and walked away.

"Levi, are, are you sure about this?" Claggor asks Levi "Look, if we get caught, we're-"

"We're not gonna get caught." Levi countered jumping down landing on another roof. The others follow his actions.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices." birds chirping as they walk to another ledge.

"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down."

Levi jumps off the ledge and slides down the roof stopping at a lip. Then jumps to a balcony landing on the railing and using the roof of the balcony to catch himself. Swinging around to the front of the balcony then jumping to the other side of the street landing on the roof of the adjacent building.

Mylo smirks cracking his fingers before pushing Claggor back and copying what Levi had done. Claggor had followed right after Mylo creating a loud thud, stuffing a cupcake with pink frosting into his mouth that he found resting on a plate on the balcony.