SIX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Levi's eyes flutter open finding himself back in the underground, lying on top of an old thin cot. Turning his head to the side he finds Isabel two inches from his face her wide green eyes staring back at his blue-gray ones.

"Where are we?" Levi asked as he sat up holding his head.

"A small rundown room. Silco took over The Last Drop, so we had to leave." Farlan answered wrapping his wrist in new bandages.

"You've been out for three days bro." Isabel smiled at him.

Levi looked to his bandaged left arm as his eyes widen "Where's Powder!" he says franticly.

Isabel's smile dropped as she got to her feet and walked over to the table Farlan was at. Isabel grabs a fresh pair of bandages and moved back to Levi's side.

"She's gone, Levi." Isabel answers sadly as she replaces the old dirt bandages with the new one "Silco. . . he. . ." tears began to leave her eyes as she thinks back to seeing Silco holding a knife standing over Powder.

Levi froze hearing the red-haired girl's words.

"We have to focus on finding a safe place to lay low for now." Farlan says "And a source of income."

"We can't leave her."

"Levi, she's gone you saw it too. Silco isn't a merciful man"

"How do we know." Levi challenged.

"Powder was nowhere at the scene and she hasn't popped up anywhere in the Underground. Even if she was able to get away she would have found us or we would have found her." Isabel tried to reason with Levi as she finishes tying the bandages.

"She could still be out there-"

"She wasn't just your sister! Sure by blood, yes, but she was also our sister too. Levi face it she's dead. We have to move on, Silco's men have taken over The Last Drop, we have to find a new place to stay." Farlan cuts Levi off stopping what he was doing and facing the black-haired male.

Levi didn't say anything after knowing Farlan and Isabel were right. Silco wouldn't just let Powder go and she wasn't the fastest runner if she somehow got away.

Giving up arguing with the two he stood up "Your right let's get to work."

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

"I swear w-we had checked everything! W-we had, had uh, many guards and-and-and-" one of Silco's men sitting in front of him.

"Mm." Silco started "Listen, boy, if I don't get a reason why children were able to steal expensive equipment under your supervision. . . You're going to need two hands to count to five. . ."