Uh....what?

So we get to go to the library again. Wait, I'm not ready for this! That library freaks me out, with all those videos of Izzy and I....or should I say "Abby" and "Raven" But, I guess we had to go to the library since the limo isn't there, still! So we go to the library, and it just looks like a normal library. No smart computers or films. So....where did it all go? Did we  hallucinate or something? No, probably not. Are Izzy and I going crazy? I don't think so, we both saw it all. I look around, and there is Ingrid in the library. But we got lucky and we just had a free period for language arts of reading or doing research in the library. So Izzy and I try to figure out what's going on. We try to find where those smart computers went. Weren't we in the library before? Yes, I'm pretty sure we were. Did we do something different? We walk out, very quietly so nobody will notice us. Then we walk back in, maybe that would do something. No, that didn't do anything! Ugh! How will we get out of 2005 if we have no evidence and no limo? I'm scared and I want to home! Home! That's it! We need to go find our houses and see what's going on there!  Izzy and I go to our houses, and we see our parents, and man were they young! But we see ourselves when we were 7, so we don't really want to go in and freak anybody out. So we go back to our school to see if the limo is back. No, it wasn't. So we go back into the school and go to the library again. This time the smart computers are back! What? We have more questions to be asked, and no more are answered!